Insert subject because I can’t post without doing so

Forum rules
This forum is for reports against other players. If you are reporting a bug or error, go to the Error Report Forum.

Screenshots are required for all reports, otherwise staff most likely will not take any action.
Olmagon
Trainer
Trainer

Insert subject because I can’t post without doing so

Post by Olmagon » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:25 am

Kyami used curse
http://prnt.sc/pwnvj4
No matter how good you are,there's always someone who calls you a noob
And that's okay
BECAUSE YOU CAN ALWAYS GET YOUR REVENGE!!!!!

skylarfess
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Insert subject because I can’t post without doing so

Post by skylarfess » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:40 am

Has this happened before? If not then the person may be saying that out of anger or because of jealousy.
I'm not a developer.l Visit Pl's irc chat! https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.atomiced ... monlegends

mane65
Trainer
Trainer

Post by mane65 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:02 am

skylarfess wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:40 am
Has this happened before? If not then the person may be saying that out of anger or because of jealousy.
Only Admin or mods decide to give a warning or ban, doesn't matter if is anger or jealousy, is a bad language and against the rules, lol

Hukora

Post by Hukora » Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:21 am

Kyami has been chat banned for 24 hours for inappropriate language because they have been around long enough and should know this rule.

Although warnings are not required, I always encourage warnings prior to report because some players truly are unaware of the rules and will often stop after a warning. Additionally, warnings can save that player from a potential ban, bystanders from the trouble of reporting and staff from the trouble of taking action. However, if players are aware of the rules and are intentionally breaking the rules, then no warnings are warranted, so just use your best judgment.
Don't be afraid to be a Skitty in a world of Meowths.