Cam-Sky Issue

Forum rules
This forum is for reports against other players. If you are reporting a bug or error, go to the Error Report Forum.

Screenshots are required for all reports, otherwise staff most likely will not take any action.
CharmlessNarwhal2468
Trainer
Trainer
Discord: Narwhale#3977

Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:31 pm

In the previous topic Camderpy was using sky's account. This doesn't count as a report since I don't have Screenshots but i've seen two of Cam's Friends/Alts get on and try to harass skylarfess for her pokes. This is what Maryjane123/Hyperspace2020 told me so yeah. Their usernames are TTV something and asdf something, This is not a report. Thx :)

EDIT: I know asdf user has already been banned but also the (TTV_)Rest is all caps but i don't remember, was on today.
EDIT2: TTV_STREAMER_BTW is his username, here is SS https://prnt.sc/pwnh7p
Image Image ~ Akatsuki Revenge ~
Hukora
Mod
Mod

Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:17 am

TTV_STREAMER_BTW is account banned since they are associated with the CamDerpy accounts (which are never welcome back to this game since they stole another player's account and purposefully broke rules in attempt to get that account banned), and they are continuing to harass that player.
Asdasndljoasdnk, also associated with the CamDerpy accounts, was previously account banned.
Don't be afraid to be a Skitty in a world of Meowths.
Sending well wishes to everyone.