kazenobosenpai151,kycis27 and deku_00

Forum rules
This forum is for reports against other players. If you are reporting a bug or error, go to the Error Report Forum.

Screenshots are required for all reports, otherwise staff most likely will not take any action.
juts
Trainer
Trainer

kazenobosenpai151,kycis27 and deku_00

Post by juts » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:14 am

They three guys are bullying me i dont have some screenshots but they are bullying me because they are saying i am a "jutay" it means "small penis and gay" like that and kycis27 is bullying me too he's saying i have no family and all hates me because only on my name "juts" and deku_00 is so bad to me even its my first time to play (like sometimes he's good at me but all of the times he's bullying me) but please can you teach them a lesson like they bullying me im not doing everything ty nexus and sorry because i pretended to be you i did it because i want to scare them to stop bullying me please notice this ty.

Kycis27
Trainer
Trainer

Re: kazenobosenpai151,kycis27 and deku_00

Post by Kycis27 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 pm

This report you made is really sketchy lol.

First of all we never called you "jutay" we only called you juts because your name in game is juts and we had no other name we could think of that we could use to address you in game.
Second you just admitted that your name is an inappropriate word from a different language.
Third i never spoke anything about your family and the things that happened in country chat our conversation was just bantering each other. Be honest you even said worse things to us.
Fourth your report lacks the evidence.

Hukora

Post by Hukora » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:54 pm

As stated by the forum rules "Screenshots are required for all reports," and since no screenshots are provided, no action will be taken.
Don't be afraid to be a Skitty in a world of Meowths.

kazenobosenpai151
Trainer
Trainer

Post by kazenobosenpai151 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:32 am

pa report report kapa di kanaman sanay
nandamay kapa ng nanahimik
me and flygon will be best Image