I(harris) n soleilluna got scammed by Slayznetwork

Forum rules
This forum is for reports against other players. If you are reporting a bug or error, go to the Error Report Forum.

Screenshots are required for all reports, otherwise staff most likely will not take any action.
2_hA_0_rR_0_iS_0
Trainer
Trainer

Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:08 am

He said to sell Fd n claimed to have 80$. The deal was initially 5 lv100 pokemon for 50$ then he said to add 2m after recieving 3 lv100. I promised to give him the rest after recieving FD. I gave him 1mil coins n said that i will give the rest after FD. He asked questions repeatedly about things in game n I replied. After recieving the 3 pokemon n 1mil coins he refused to reply in chat similar to old style frauds. He also scammed Soleilluna apparently in the same way :oops: :oops: .when i was typing suddenly he replied back after 10mins and now again RIP inactive.
Here are the screenshots of the crime:
prnt.sc/pvq0r6 prnt.sc/pvq17g prnt.sc/pvq1k1 prnt.sc/pvq1wd prnt.sc/pvq28o prnt.sc/pvq2tc prnt.sc/pvq3sm prnt.sc/pvq4rn prnt.sc/pvq598
prnt.sc/pvq63t prnt.sc/pvq6qf prnt.sc/pvq7g9 prnt.sc/pvq7o1 prnt.sc/pvq7y3 prnt.sc/pvq8a7 prnt.sc/pvq8lo prnt.sc/pvq942 prnt.sc/pvq9fc
prnt.sc/pvqa19 These r all... Please Ban the offender Slayznetwork and compensate me n solleiluna of the losses.
My losses: 3lv 100 pokemon n 1 million coins
Solleina's losses : 5 op lv100 pokemon
To verify check our rade history and shop history of the scammer...
Thank you. :oops: :oops:
ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:08 am

That user Slayznetwork is not even Premium... why would you negotiate
Useful guides, click here | Guías en Español, Click aquí!
-Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''
Soleilluna
Trainer
Trainer

Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:16 am

i knew it HAHAHAHAHHA
ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:25 am

You can always see if they are premium by clicking their names, a new window will open, showing their profile.
Example:

If you meet an user who is selling a FD, and they are not Premium, there is a chance of 99% that you will get scammed, specially if the account is relatively new and has 15 pokemon like the user ''Slayznetwork''
Btw the game does not compensate for any loses related to scam. What the staff can do, is ban the account being reported if there are valid proofs. In that way the staff keep the community safe... If you are lucky, the scammer will return the stuff back. You can always ask a staff member to make the transaction for both the seller and the buyer, so in that way the scam will be avoided.
Best of luck!
Useful guides, click here | Guías en Español, Click aquí!
-Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''
Hukora
Mod
Mod

Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:13 pm

SlayzNetwork has been account banned for scamming. If they wish to have their account unbanned, they must either donate and follow through with the deal, OR return the stolen Pokemon/coins AND prove to us that they will never scam again.

Next time, please read this article created by our administrator PrincessPhoenix (viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2640) to avoid getting scammed. If possible, please ask staff member to act as a moderator for the deal; this will ward away scammers and help you to avoid getting scammed. I saw several red flags that should have alerted you to the fact that the player was a scammer including:
  • The player did not have a premium account.
  • The player only had a few Pokemon on their account. This suggests that they do not care for the account and therefore will most likely not care if the account gets banned for scamming, since it's most likely just an account they use to scam.
  • The player was asking you for instructions for how to perform basic functions of the game (trading Pokemon, selling items, withdrawing profit from shop, etc.).
  • The player was rushing you to make the payment, then promptly left after you've made the payment. Don't rush into any deals; a true FD seller would be willing to be patient with the process, and if not, you can take your business elsewhere.
Don't be afraid to be a Skitty in a world of Meowths.
Sending well wishes to everyone.