Eevee Tower Eevee - missing

Forum rules
This forum is for reports against other players. If you are reporting a bug or error, go to the Error Report Forum.

Screenshots are required for all reports, otherwise staff most likely will not take any action.
Zangetsu7
Trainer
Trainer

Eevee Tower Eevee - missing

Post by Zangetsu7 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:48 am

https://prnt.sc/pv1kr2
its nearly 12 hours from now, i just want the person to gib me my eevee back

Hukora

Re: Eevee Tower Eevee - missing

Post by Hukora » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:38 pm

Did you happen to discuss the deal with the player and have a screenshot of that conversation? Although it is pretty clear that the player at least understood that they needed to offer 20k for that Eevee, they may not realize that the Eevee is meant for rent or that there is a time limit unless this was explicitly discussed, especially if English is not their primary language. Therefore it would be a good idea to have a screenshot of that conversation in future reports.

It looks like lethicya is still in the Eevee Tower as of 2 hours ago so they most likely are still working on that quest. The best way to get your Eevee back is to contact the player and request that they place the Eevee on their trade for you. I will try to contact them if they see them online too. If they have not returned the Pokemon within a few days, then an account ban may be issued.

EDIT: Lethicya agreed to return the Eevee. Since the Eevee has been returned, no further action will be taken.
Don't be afraid to be a Skitty in a world of Meowths.