Excessive provoking

Forum rules
This forum is for reports against other players. If you are reporting a bug or error, go to the Error Report Forum.

Screenshots are required for all reports, otherwise staff most likely will not take any action.
figig
Trainer
Trainer

Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:11 am

http://prntscr.com/psjsbj for unnecessary thing, this person is attacking me

http://prntscr.com/psjun6

http://prntscr.com/psjuqq

it started when i asked for entire proof for one of his/her reports because there wasnt enough proof provided by him/her and i dont think asking for proof in a report is a wrong thing. http://prntscr.com/psjtbv

http://prntscr.com/psjtgn

see this provocation done by him/her he said it many many times to me and without reasons he is attacking me and abusing me, as shown he /she is starting this for no reason at all.

if i ever attacked him by saying offensive things, he is welcome to report me, but this guy is getting on my nerves and attcking me uncessary as i shown here

take the necessary action to stop this and tell him/her not to provoke me unnecessary.
Weirdo555
Trainer
Trainer

Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:28 am

Let me establish that you were the one who decided to go on Soleilluna's report and interfere even though you weren't present during the conflict. They at first expressed for you to mind your own business, and when you continued, only then did this happen.
Last edited by Weirdo555 on Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Soleilluna
Trainer
Trainer

Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:38 am

Let him weirdo555
He literally reporting himself as well
figig
Trainer
Trainer

Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:38 am

Weirdo555 wrote:
Let me establish that you were the one who decided to go on Soleilluna's report and interfere even though you weren't present during the conflict. They at first expressed for you to mind your own business, and when you continued, only then did this happen
I only asked to provide concrete evidence to their report because that was incomplete report. simple as that because thats would be hukora or nexus's answer, if you dont give enough proof, how will they know what had happened, but especially this guy or girl named soleluna, i dont know he or she just kept on attacking me for unknown reasons.

and to that person name soleluna, i reported you for provoking me, one time provocation was okay then you started provoking again and again in your own report and also in that first screenshot, when i did nothing wrong or harmful to them. (i just didnt tag to her post)
Weirdo555
Trainer
Trainer

Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:22 am

figig wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:38 am
Weirdo555 wrote:
Let me establish that you were the one who decided to go on Soleilluna's report and interfere even though you weren't present during the conflict. They at first expressed for you to mind your own business, and when you continued, only then did this happen
I only asked to provide concrete evidence to their report because that was incomplete report. simple as that because thats would be hukora or nexus's answer, if you dont give enough proof, how will they know what had happened, but especially this guy or girl named soleluna, i dont know he or she just kept on attacking me for unknown reasons.

and to that person name soleluna, i reported you for provoking me, one time provocation was okay then you started provoking again and again in your own report and also in that first screenshot, when i did nothing wrong or harmful to them. (i just didnt tag to her post)
First of all, the way you phrased your reply on Soleilluna's report was as if you were rebuking them for creating a report at all. Yes, I agree that mods have the final decision whether the evidence is sufficient or not, which gives you further reason not to detriment or question someone else's report, as you are not the one that has final say in the conviction of a player. A friendly reminder requesting more evidence would have sufficed. Soleilluna could have been less provocative, but their feelings weren't unwarranted as you did provoke them in the first place. Additionally, your section regarding the price of an Aerodactyl was completely out of context, since the bidders were bidding with the assumption that the Aerodactylite would be part of the set being auctioned. Essentially, do not reply on reports where you do not know much about the conflict, since this leads to misunderstandings and wrong judgement. Next time, please include screenshots of the full conversation, don't just take snippets that benefit you the most and make it look like you were abruptly attacked by Soleilluna and repeatedly harrassed, because you did continuously threaten to report them, as well as anger them back. To put it simply, Soleilluna asked you to mind your own business and not reply on their report, but you did not listen as you repeatedly asked them for more evidence and tried to discredit their report. Finally, I would like to point out that telling someone to shut up in this situation doesn't necessarily authorize a ban.
Nexus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:34 am

I'm locking this for now to prevent further arguing. I'll respond about the report topic itself later when I have more time.
Nexus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:16 pm

1) It wasn't excessive. If anything was excessive, it was the audacity of you trying to take the moral high ground. Playing the victim of "they did it without reason" and not stating the full truth of what happened is cowardly and deceitful.

2) You provoked Soleilluna first. If you want me to take action against them, I'd be taking the same action against you, if not worse. At present, I don't intend to take any action, other than warning you again, figig, that this kind of behaviour needs to stop.

Weirdo555 put it more eloquently than I'm able to muster at this time of night.