Rem_The_Nub

Forum rules
This forum is for reports against other players. If you are reporting a bug or error, go to the Error Report Forum.

Screenshots are required for all reports, otherwise staff most likely will not take any action.
Soleilluna
Trainer
Trainer

Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:34 am

the screenshoot at MissFenny:)
so can you just dont reply here. i think there is enough proof
genesiswave117, vophuc and Rem_The_Nub log out at the same times
Soleilluna
Trainer
Trainer

Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:37 am

go report me please im waiting okay just go out and shut up:)
figig
Trainer
Trainer

you shut up as well :)

You didnt have any proof, all proofs are provided by some one else :)
figig
Trainer
Trainer

Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:39 am

i was about to appreciate but then i saw shut up comments, so yeah i know it and you will get same treatment from me next time :)
figig
Trainer
Trainer

Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:46 am

Soleilluna wrote:
go report me please im waiting okay just go out and shut up:)
can you write what you wrote earlier, so its easy to report you :) when you told me to shut up for 1st time
Soleilluna
Trainer
Trainer

Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:56 am

its out of topic you can start another topic
figig
Trainer
Trainer

Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:59 am

but you told me shut up in offensive way here, so you can write it down here again, if you have the guts to write here again. :)
Weirdo555
Trainer
Trainer

Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:15 am

Figig relax mate. Wew. If you weren't there, it's best if you just let the report move on, because you don't know what actually happened. Whether Rem_The_Nub should be banned or not is decision of the Moderators to make. People were telling you to shut up because they didn't want you interfering with their report in the first place. Soleilluna, refrain from using provocative phrases like shut up, and don't take things too personally figig.
Nexus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:33 am

I'm locking this for now to prevent further arguing (which shall be addressed elsewhere).

I'll respond about the report subject itself when later when I have more time.
Nexus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:11 pm

Initial Report Post
Fact: Soleilluna suspects genesiswave117 of being Rem_The_Nub's alt.
Speculation: Assuming it is 100% his alt, unless already public knowledge.
Conclusion: genesiswave117 is not an alt of Rem_The_Nub, at this point the auction was valid.

Figig's first post: The Pokemon and market price bear no relevance. The report also wasn't about someone not ending the auction. The report is asking whether X is an alt account of Y. I agree regarding the mega stone, there was no proof of that provided.

Figig's second post: Just uncalled for, and hypocritical. You are not a mod, and yet you decided you had to comment on the report (and even then less than half of your post was relevant to the report).

MissFenny's screenshots
Fact 1: vophuc bidded on the auction. This coincides with Bl_nk's post stating a username beginning with 'v' was also bidding.
Fact 2: Rem_The_Nub confirms he removed the Aerodactylite.
Conclusion: vophuc is confirmed to be an alt of Rem_The_Nub. Additionally, Rem_The_Nub confirmed he was not providing the entire package that was auctioned (only Aerodactyl, not Aerodactyl+Aerodactylite). Each of these on their own would invalidate the auction. This auction was invalid, aka "fake". As a result, Rem_The_Nub and vophuc have each been chat banned for 48 hours.

Some posts got deleted around this point. Figig, you interfered with this report when it wasn't required. I'm not surprised that Soleilluna did ask you to keep your nose out of it. Also, you scold Soleilluna for apparently telling you to shut up, then you say the same back to them x-x 2 wrongs don't make a right. Also calling Soleilluna a loser as well doesn't make things any better. Same with "if you have the guts" later on. It's unnecessarily provocative.