Rem_The_Nub

Forum rules
This forum is for reports against other players. If you are reporting a bug or error, go to the Error Report Forum.

Screenshots are required for all reports, otherwise staff most likely will not take any action.
Soleilluna
Trainer
Trainer

Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:42 am

https://snipboard.io/FMEj2U.jpg
using his alt to bid the auction and do the fake auction
he put aerodactyl with aerodactylite in it but when i see his trade there is no mega stone in it
https://www.pokemonlegends.com/monster?mid=9759636
Bl_nk
Trainer
Trainer

Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:46 am

there was also someone with a name of Vogus or something i forgot but the first letter starts with "V" which bids too i dont have proof beacuse i had to refresh cuz of disconnection i think it is his alts too? please check XD also rip you soleilluna :'D
Soleilluna
Trainer
Trainer

Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:47 am

the connection was down at that momment
figig
Trainer
Trainer

Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:01 am

a jolly 30-31 aerodactyl is good enough to fetch 250k plus its level 100; so according to me it should fetch even more; plus its fully ev trained, just look at its other stats hp 25, sp def 29, only def 19 which is a bit low but still its op so it should fetch more than 250k (level 5) at level 100

so i dont see a point in this report, although i didnt see the auction and its only half a screenshot provided here and no later part of the auction screenshot provided. It could be you got disconnected or he/she that person got disconnected and never came back to complete the auction, so later part of screenshot was required.

and if you wanted to prove that person holded a mega stone with that aerodactyl, you should have taken a screenshot of that time when he holded the auction with that aerodactyl.
Soleilluna
Trainer
Trainer

Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:08 am

idc about jolly aero things. i wanna bought it cause of aerodactyl and his mega stone. and he didnt put the mega stone on his trade. its okay if he didnt get banned at least this is his warning for fake auction. and Jasmine05, Kyami and me at that time
figig
Trainer
Trainer

Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:17 am

1) you are not a mod, so lets mods decide what they want , because there is no proof that he auctioned the pokemon with a mega stone on it.

2) its always about jolly aero 30-31 things, why do you bid if you dont know correct things ?

3) if 3 of you were there, atleast one of you should provide proof of that pokemon carried mega stone while he auctioned it (along with time) which maybe your local time so that time can be noted, and after the end of auction time as a proof

4) the other half of screenshot missing, i dont know why, but do provide it as i told you, maybe he got dc and never came back
Soleilluna
Trainer
Trainer

Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:19 am

1)you are not a mod, so lets mods decide what they want , because there is no proof that he auctioned the pokemon with a mega stone on it.
ans: its okay if he didnt get banned at least this is his warning for fake auction
2)its always about jolly aero 30-31 things, why do you bid if you dont know correct things ?
ans:its my money why you care?
3)if 3 of you were there, atleast one of you should provide proof of that pokemon carried mega stone while he auctioned it (along with time) which maybe your local time so that time can be noted, and after the end of auction time as a proof
ans: its okay if he didnt get banned at least this is his warning for fake auction
4) the other half of screenshot missing, i dont know why, but do provide it as i told you, maybe he got dc and never came back
ans:i wanna bought it cause of aerodactyl and his mega stone. and he didnt put the mega stone on his trade
do you understand now? or i need to desribe it for you?
Bl_nk
Trainer
Trainer

Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:22 am

1.) He didnt put links so we didnt know he already removed the aerodactylite
2.) you didnt even see it so why do you care
3.) we're the one in there when it happened go ask Jasmine05 i heard she got proof now then are you satisfied?
MissFenny
Trainer
Trainer

Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:23 am

Im online when this happened. so yeah, here are more ss.

https://prnt.sc/psjh3e
https://prnt.sc/psjfaf
https://prnt.sc/psjfee
https://prnt.sc/psjfhv
figig
Trainer
Trainer

Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:32 am

Soleilluna wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:19 am
1)you are not a mod, so lets mods decide what they want , because there is no proof that he auctioned the pokemon with a mega stone on it.
2)its always about jolly aero 30-31 things, why do you bid if you dont know correct things ?
ans:its my money why you care?
3)if 3 of you were there, atleast one of you should provide proof of that pokemon carried mega stone while he auctioned it (along with time) which maybe your local time so that time can be noted, and after the end of auction time as a proof
ans:i wanna bought it cause of aerodactyl and his mega stone. and he didnt put the mega stone on his trade
do you understand now? or i need to desribe it for you?

one more thing, you said to shut up me although i dont have screenshot of it, make sure you dont be rude to me or else i can report it

because you are so afraid that you deleted that post and people would see it too
Last edited by figig on Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.