Finally Caught this Expert Tournament Abuser

Forum rules
This forum is for reports against other players. If you are reporting a bug or error, go to the Error Report Forum.

Screenshots are required for all reports, otherwise staff most likely will not take any action.
MissFenny
Trainer
Trainer

Finally Caught this Expert Tournament Abuser

Post by MissFenny » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:19 pm

https://prnt.sc/pj2ko3

Doing Expert Tournament with Alts

Finally, I had a good screenshot on them. The last time I tried catching them, they are blocking each others account name. Told them that its against the rules to use alts at tournament, but they just denied that they are one. And today, what a coincidence, I saw them all again. The_Good_Guy, Invoker_1, and Gotoxy_Writeln. The other possible one is Hase (im not sure of this). There are already many players noticing this. I know you have ways to check them out. Thank you.

Hukora

Re: Finally Caught this Expert Tournament Abuser

Post by Hukora » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:37 pm

The_Good_Guy, Invoker_1, and Gotoxy_Writeln have all been account banned for using alternate accounts to cheat in the tournament system. Thank you for the proof since I have been looking for that for a while now. This player did not deserve a warning since they obviously know the rule, seeing as they reported others for breaking that rule. Additionally, several other associated accounts were also account banned for using alternate accounts to cheat in the tournament system, evidenced by how they are all associated with each other, logged in at the same time, and entered the same tournaments on several consecutive days.

Typically I would just chat ban people to prevent them from abusing the tournament system, but seeing as players have continually disregarded the rule even after I have chat banned them, I will now issue account bans for breaking this rule. If they players want their account back, they must make an appeal that can convince me that this will never happen again.
Don't be afraid to be a Skitty in a world of Meowths.