Not Paying for my Service

Forum rules
This forum is for reports against other players. If you are reporting a bug or error, go to the Error Report Forum.

Screenshots are required for all reports, otherwise staff most likely will not take any action.
CharmlessNarwhal2468
Trainer
Trainer

Not Paying for my Service

Post by CharmlessNarwhal2468 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:47 pm

SeaHawkFan103 isn't paying for his deino back. https://prnt.sc/pf0y79
He told me to give it back to him on Monday or Tuesday and I said ok since it isn't finished it, then he just leaves before he can pay, He NEVER told me to not finish the poke so i finished the poke and it's now 75k since i finished it. And today i said why didnt u offer and he said i'm not paying 75k then i told him i finished it and he said that he said not to finish it. But he didnt have a screenshot nor did i see him say don't finish it before he left on Monday/Tuesday. My Screenshots only provide him saying he isnt paying because i cant get another screenshot because i keep trying to scroll up but it goes to the bottom whenever someone chats. Plz help resolve this problem Mods/Admins, Thx for your time, :D
The Ninja
Narwhale Services Inc. Recruiting Level up Servicers/EV Trainers!

seahawkfan103
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Not Paying for my Service

Post by seahawkfan103 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:00 pm

If i didnt say it i ment to say when i get 75k jeez I aslo left beacuse my internent went down witch i have told you a lot
I’m just a normal guy that loves dirt bikes and Pokémon. I got 2 tattoos of Pokémon. I love to draw meet new people. I also go by Sea or C just because it’s shorter :D

CharmlessNarwhal2468
Trainer
Trainer

Post by CharmlessNarwhal2468 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:51 pm

You already told me yout internet went down but you never specifically said to not finish it and since you left I just thought I could finish it.
The Ninja

CharmlessNarwhal2468
Trainer
Trainer

Post by CharmlessNarwhal2468 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:54 pm

Nvm he has just offered 75k on it, I Just had to make sure there was a way of making him pay, so thx anyway
The Ninja