Requesting Assistance

Forum rules
This forum is for reports against other players. If you are reporting a bug or error, go to the Error Report Forum.

Screenshots are required for all reports, otherwise staff most likely will not take any action.
Suckitup
Trainer
Trainer

Requesting Assistance

Post by Suckitup » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:29 am

Hi everyone, so this isn't really a report but I just want to ask anyone for assistance in helping me track down the user called Chinmaya. They agreed to help train three of my pokemon, a Darumaka, Snover and Swablu to level 60 for me. I also asked them to put them on trades when they were done training them. This was I think Sunday or Monday night. When they were training the pokemon (maybe 10 minutes later), they gave me an update saying the pokemon were now level 37. Now it's Thursday and I have gotten no word from them whatsoever. I'm not sure if they took the pokemon, forgot about it, or any other reason. If anyone sees this player could you please ask them to put my pokemon on their trades like I asked them to?

Thanks in advance,
Suckitup

Nexus
Mod
Mod

Re: Requesting Assistance

Post by Nexus » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:42 am

Hi,

I've sent you a forum PM with links to the Pokemon so you can check progress yourself as well. If I see chinmaya ingame, I'll let them know what you're asking of them.

chinmaya
Trainer
Trainer

Post by chinmaya » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:52 pm

HI suckitup.
hey man i still hve it i forgot to put it up on trades.Meanwhile i had schools so i could not on the game at that tiime anyway ill put it up for u in the trades.i hve finished altara to 60 darumaka is left with snover ill do it and then put it up.be cool ill give it back dont worry

Suckitup
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Suckitup » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:31 pm

Thanks nexus I really appreciate it and no worries Chinmaya its just because I couldn't contact you so I didn't know if you had forgotten or smthin. Anyways, when you're finished put it up on your trades and I'll offer the amount we agreed on.

Edit: Could you let me know when you're going to be finished with the pokemon?

chinmaya
Trainer
Trainer

Post by chinmaya » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:28 pm

Hi Suckitup,
hey bro,First of all sorry for not responding these days cause i didn't play the game.Yeah,and about your Pokemon i hve done it to 57/58 lvl cause u wanna increase their EV levels or any other things.I have put them up on trades for you to offer.Thank You and sorry for the delay.Bye