Reporting Anshuman836 for trolling.

Forum rules
This forum is for reports against other players. If you are reporting a bug or error, go to the Error Report Forum.

Screenshots are required for all reports, otherwise staff most likely will not take any action.
eclipse98
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 107
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:55 am

Reporting Anshuman836 for trolling.

Post by eclipse98 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:56 am

Hello,
I want to report anshuman836 for creating troll post in trade chats as shown in screenshot below.
https://prnt.sc/ogbb44
Which states warning do not open it, now that link might be containing virus or worse things.
Now if player says if he had been just having fun , then it can be considered as trolling unnecessarily .
And if it has been actual virus or so u know how to proceed.
Hope necessary action or at least a warning will be given to that player.
Thank u.

User avatar
MonkeyFaceChimpBoy
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:49 am
Location: The Place where You can't find Me
Contact:

Re: Reporting Anshuman836 for trolling.

Post by MonkeyFaceChimpBoy » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:12 am

eclipse98 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:56 am
Hello,
I want to report anshuman836 for creating troll post in trade chats as shown in screenshot below.
https://prnt.sc/ogbb44
Which states warning do not open it, now that link might be containing virus or worse things.
Now if player says if he had been just having fun , then it can be considered as trolling unnecessarily .
And if it has been actual virus or so u know how to proceed.
Hope necessary action or at least a warning will be given to that player.
Thank u.
It's just some youtube channel lol
https://bit.ly/2Ms54yu

eclipse98
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 107
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:55 am

Re: Reporting Anshuman836 for trolling.

Post by eclipse98 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:42 am

MonkeyFaceChimpBoy wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:12 am
eclipse98 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:56 am
Hello,
I want to report anshuman836 for creating troll post in trade chats as shown in screenshot below.
https://prnt.sc/ogbb44
Which states warning do not open it, now that link might be containing virus or worse things.
Now if player says if he had been just having fun , then it can be considered as trolling unnecessarily .
And if it has been actual virus or so u know how to proceed.
Hope necessary action or at least a warning will be given to that player.
Thank u.
It's just some youtube channel lol
https://bit.ly/2Ms54yu
Do you really want to say that the player is right?

User avatar
MonkeyFaceChimpBoy
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:49 am
Location: The Place where You can't find Me
Contact:

Re: Reporting Anshuman836 for trolling.

Post by MonkeyFaceChimpBoy » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:24 am

eclipse98 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:42 am
MonkeyFaceChimpBoy wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:12 am
eclipse98 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:56 am
Hello,
I want to report anshuman836 for creating troll post in trade chats as shown in screenshot below.
https://prnt.sc/ogbb44
Which states warning do not open it, now that link might be containing virus or worse things.
Now if player says if he had been just having fun , then it can be considered as trolling unnecessarily .
And if it has been actual virus or so u know how to proceed.
Hope necessary action or at least a warning will be given to that player.
Thank u.
It's just some youtube channel lol
https://bit.ly/2Ms54yu
Do you really want to say that the player is right?
I mean there is nothing rlly wrong with that so..

User avatar
Nexus
Mod
Mod
Posts: 1476
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:53 pm
Location: Right behind you...

Re: Reporting Anshuman836 for trolling.

Post by Nexus » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:36 am

I'll ask the staff team for a discussion about advertising personal sites (discord servers, youtube channels, Instagram etc).

As for this specific instance, bit.ly, tinyurl and other URL-shortening tools should be avoided. Any external links ideally should be accompanied by an exact description of what it is if it's not immediately obvious. I will talk to Anshuman836 when I next see them in chat.

GreninjaMarshmello
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 190
Joined: Thu May 23, 2019 8:20 am
Location: Ash Land

Re: Reporting Anshuman836 for trolling.

Post by GreninjaMarshmello » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:57 am

I'm in know ones side but the link looks normal to me which just leads to a youtube channel and says are you sure u wanna subscribe to (the channels name). And also he could be trolling and saying to to check the link out which none of us know surely.I'm still confused whatm made u think it could be a virus ?

User avatar
Nexus
Mod
Mod
Posts: 1476
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:53 pm
Location: Right behind you...

Re: Reporting Anshuman836 for trolling.

Post by Nexus » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:01 pm

URL-shortening tools like bitly hide the real URL. That link could lead to literally anything. Clicking it blindly is a stupid idea.

GreninjaMarshmello
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 190
Joined: Thu May 23, 2019 8:20 am
Location: Ash Land

Re: Reporting Anshuman836 for trolling.

Post by GreninjaMarshmello » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:29 pm

Wait does these kind of trolls lead to chat ban or warn ??? Also i suppose just warn anushman since he is doing it for the first time (im guess9ing it if he is not chat ban him ez).

User avatar
Anshuman836
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 6:18 am

Re: Reporting Anshuman836 for trolling.

Post by Anshuman836 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:25 pm

I'm truly sorry for my mistake...
It was nothing but a link for my youtube channel which I posted to advertise (kinda)
I also accept the fact that advertising here of any website or something is wrong.
:oops: :oops: :oops: :( :( :(
Sorry again and it will not happen ever from now.....
Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That Is Only The Selfish Perception Of People. Truly Skilled Trainers Should Try To Win With Their Favorites.

--------------- ---------------

GreninjaMarshmello
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 190
Joined: Thu May 23, 2019 8:20 am
Location: Ash Land

Re: Reporting Anshuman836 for trolling.

Post by GreninjaMarshmello » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:39 pm

you did do something wrong but i'm not sure that u wont be punished orm not u shouldnt if ur apologizing truly

Post Reply