reporting hwall for being inappropriate

Forum rules
This forum is for reports against other players. If you are reporting a bug or error, go to the Error Report Forum.

Screenshots are required for all reports, otherwise staff most likely will not take any action.
GreninjaMarshmello
Trainer
Trainer

reporting hwall for being inappropriate

Post by GreninjaMarshmello » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:47 am

MonkeyFaceChimpBoy
Trainer
Trainer

Re: reporting hwall for being inappropriate

Post by MonkeyFaceChimpBoy » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:04 pm

GreninjaMarshmello wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:47 am
hwall was being inappropriate even after i warned her to stop.
http://prntscr.com/of7wtl
http://prntscr.com/of7y0b
http://prntscr.com/of809n
http://prntscr.com/of8k02
I don't really think "twerking" is innappropriate (unless you make it innappropriate)

Edit: Just because you think something is innappropriate, doesn't mean that it is Inappropriate.

hwall
Trainer
Trainer

Post by hwall » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:45 pm

well, i just wanna talk about my poin of view

1. "twerkin" is a kind of dance that you shake your body. is it innappropriate?
i just talk and have fun. its not like we do dirty talk about it, nor share lewd thing about it.

2. the system didn't filter them.

3. i don't think i'm doin wrong since sometime i did this with mods around, we jokin and have fun.

4. peeps didn't anoyyed about it, they just laugh with me. (only this kiddo make it problem, when he can ignore it)

if mods think i was wrong, i'm okay with everything. but i believe its not that inappropriate like this accuse

kind regards

twerkin Uxie, Hwall.

Hukora

Post by Hukora » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:45 pm

I do not condone "twerking" but I do not have anything against it either unless people use it inappropriately, which it does not seem like hwall is using it in an inappropriate manner here. I have also seen hwall and others do this in the past and have not said anything since, again, I think they are just having fun and not trying to be inappropriate. Therefore, no action will be taken by me.

As for Greninjamarshmello, just because you warned someone of something, does not mean that you are correct. I can warn anyone to not wear the color red, but that doesn't mean people need to listen to me without correct justification, which is lacking in this report. Please only warn and report people for things that are against the game rules, because warning and reporting players for things that are not against the rules will 1. cause unnecessary conflict between you and other players, which is happening a lot and will eventually lead to you being chat banned, and 2. wastes time having to analyze the report.

hwall
Trainer
Trainer

Post by hwall » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:55 pm

Hukora wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:45 pm
I do not condone "twerking" but I do not have anything against it either unless people use it inappropriately, which it does not seem like hwall is using it in an inappropriate manner here. I have also seen hwall and others do this in the past and have not said anything since, again, I think they are just having fun and not trying to be inappropriate. Therefore, no action will be taken by me.

As for Greninjamarshmello, just because you warned someone of something, does not mean that you are correct. I can warn anyone to not wear the color red, but that doesn't mean people need to listen to me without correct justification, which is lacking in this report. Please only warn and report people for things that are against the game rules, because warning and reporting players for things that are not against the rules will 1. cause unnecessary conflict between you and other players, which is happening a lot and will eventually lead to you being chat banned, and 2. wastes time having to analyze the report.
thanks a lot for reply sweetie <3

Kind regards

Kim Sunwoo's future girlfriend
HwallUxie

GreninjaMarshmello
Trainer
Trainer

Post by GreninjaMarshmello » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:02 pm

wow my reports never get through -__- lemme think how many reports did i make probably thousands , how many succeeded 1 ; hard to accept but gonna accept im horrible at making reports

Hukora

Post by Hukora » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:14 pm

It's because most of your reports did not have screenshot proof, and the other reports either do not have sufficient proof/explanation or are reports for things that are not against the rules.

GreninjaMarshmello
Trainer
Trainer

Post by GreninjaMarshmello » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:17 pm

Oof atleast now i can take screenshots so that now the reports won't look like me just trying to get someone banned.