greninjamarshmello

Forum rules
This forum is for reports against other players. If you are reporting a bug or error, go to the Error Report Forum.

Screenshots are required for all reports, otherwise staff most likely will not take any action.
MotoMadness
Trainer
Trainer

Re: greninjamarshmello

Post by MotoMadness » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:40 pm

so he is the one being rude
If you want to know my gender...
ImageI identafy as a Attack Helicopter
Its 2019 I can be whatever I want

seahawkfan103
Trainer
Trainer

Post by seahawkfan103 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:12 pm

Can you guys just ingor each other or get along?
I love my marvel

MotoMadness
Trainer
Trainer

Post by MotoMadness » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:48 pm

i choose ignore
If you want to know my gender...
ImageI identafy as a Attack Helicopter
Its 2019 I can be whatever I want

mane65
Trainer
Trainer

Post by mane65 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:53 am

Can a Mod or Admin close this thread or ban both and close this thread? is a waste of resources of the forum and we don't want to read a fight's kids arguing about who is right, please lock this Thread, thanx

Hukora

Post by Hukora » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:35 pm

From what I can understand from this long-winded report, there are several things being reported, but in summary, no action will be taken by me, but other game staff are welcome to unlock this topic and take action is necessary.

1. Greninjamarshmello and spoinkydoinky is being reported for arguing in a public chat and provoking each other: There is no evidence to show who started the argument or why. From what is shown in the screenshots, it seems like both players contributed to the argument. Though immature, I don't think this is sufficient to warrant a chat ban for either player. Therefore, no action will be taken by me for this.

2. Greninjamarshmello is being reported for being rude. Although "shut the hell up" is rude, no context is shown to know what has been said that could have provoked this. Maybe a developer can check the chat logs, but chat moderators cannot. If you want us to see context, then please provide context or we typically will not take any action. Therefore, I will not take action on this if the context is not provided.

3. Greninjamarshmello is being reported for using swear words. Although I personally consider words like "hell," and "damn," to be rude vocabulary, some people were raised to use them as common language to express frustration. Therefore, I typically do not take action against those who use those types of words unless those words are used to directly offend someone, such as "damn you" or "go to hell." With the screenshots provided it seems like those words are just used to express frustration rather than to hurt others, so no action will be taken by me. Yes, I know that Greninjamarshmello said "shut the hell up," but again, no context is provided so no action will be taken.

4. Greninjamarshmello is being reported for saying "ew" to girls (?). Although rude and immature, I do not think this is sufficient to be considered as discrimination or something worth a chat ban. Therefore, no action will be taken by me.

And to Greninjamarshmello. 1. Please use the edit button (pencil icon) at the top-right of your posts instead of flooding the topic with new posts. 2. Arguments do not require capitalization of letters to constitute as arguments. 3. From the screenshots provided, you said a lot more than telling the player to stop being rude. You seem to have a habit of provoking/continuing argument with your statements, so please be mindful of what you say. 4. Please take the time to read and think about what is being said before reacting, which also contributes to your habit of causing unnecessary arguments. Clearly MotoMadness stated "my dad is weird," meaning MotoMadness' dad, not Greninjamarshmello's dad.

I am locking this topic because nothing of value is being added. Comments of insufficient value just take up space and waste the time of game staff who need to sift through all of this writing.