I am really sorry but i have to do this

Forum rules
This forum is for reports against other players. If you are reporting a bug or error, go to the Error Report Forum.

Screenshots are required for all reports, otherwise staff most likely will not take any action.
figig
Trainer
Trainer

I am really sorry but i have to do this

Post by figig » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:08 am

https://prnt.sc/odk80m

https://prnt.sc/odk87k

This player refreshed in the middle of battle in masters tourney, because of the fact i was winning with her. She has won more many many battles but she forgot this rule maybe, i am really sorry but i had to do this because i already faced the same issue with this player in the past as well. She always refresh when other player is winning.

Nexus
Mod
Mod

Re: I am really sorry but i have to do this

Post by Nexus » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:33 am

This is indicative of the player going afk in the battle, not refreshing.

figig
Trainer
Trainer

Post by figig » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:02 pm

she refreshed it, because was no longer seen in the tourney room. she did it twice now

Nexus
Mod
Mod

Post by Nexus » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:05 pm

If a person loses, they get kicked out of the tournament arena. This is the same for if they lose because they were afk. This is why you couldn't see them after the battle.

figig
Trainer
Trainer

Post by figig » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:47 pm

Nexus wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:05 pm
If a person loses, they get kicked out of the tournament arena. This is the same for if they lose because they were afk. This is why you couldn't see them after the battle.
Once i got bugged from her doings that robbed me from a win, but i got better connection this time so i might have got a lucky escape through the bugged line of offence.