Nexus broke some of the rule

Forum rules
This forum is for reports against other players. If you are reporting a bug or error, go to the Error Report Forum.

Screenshots are required for all reports, otherwise staff most likely will not take any action.
eeveegirl12003
Trainer
Trainer

Nexus broke some of the rule

Post by eeveegirl12003 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:36 pm

rules broken by Nexus

accused some one of breaking this rule
Advertising to non-affiliated Pokemon sites (but official Nintendo game related Pokemon content is okay)
and started to fight in the chat
Provoking a fight, harassing or purposely annoying other users
(Extreme) negativity or hostility to the game environment.
plz do something about it from einshine12003

Hukora

Re: Nexus broke some of the rule

Post by Hukora » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:38 pm

Do you have any proof of any of this? I have seen no proof of any of what you are accusing Nexus of today, or any days for that matter.

Zachriel137
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Zachriel137 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:49 am

theres a player with name similar to nexus... I think the name he/she is using are nuxes, maybe that's who eeveegirl saw breaking the rules... but I might just be accusing another person and not the one eeveegirl saw

Nexus
Mod
Mod

Post by Nexus » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:13 pm

I believe this to be about a conversation I had in public in Trade Chat yesterday. I had asked a user why they rejected some of my offers on their Pokemon, despite offering the requested amount of money. I tried asking them earlier in PM, but they logged out to avoid responding, so I asked in public to encourage a response.

It turns out that this user apparently had a personal grudge against me, citing me not helping them with a scam they fell victim to (that I do not recall, nor can I find any record of it on the forums, so if this is the case I likely stated a lack of proof for why I couldn't take action).

It was not my intention to provoke a fight or argument, I just wanted to know why this user was rejecting my offers and purposefully avoiding me for seemingly no reason. If this came off as hostile to other Trade Chat users, then I apologise. If I was hostile, it was nowhere near extreme. And there was certainly no advertising of other sites on my part (another user was doing this in the chat at the time though, perhaps some confusion there).

DIVENDEVIL
Trainer
Trainer

Post by DIVENDEVIL » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:53 am

here are few things i would like to tell you
1) i dont think he offended anyone
2) i dont think committed a crime
2) just chill....you are taking the chat conditions too strictly.....the category wise chats do not restricts us to converse a lil or reply or do sarcastic comments etc........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

eclipse98
Trainer
Trainer

Post by eclipse98 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:52 am

Player has not provided any screenshots to prove their accusations.
Assuming as nexus said if that conversation happened in trade chat then the player has broken the rule of advertising/posting entertainment thing in trade chats which shall go in global as per rules. (all entertainment link goes in global chat)
And I don't think advertising in chat is apprehended by any gaming servers *
I support nexus in this case.

*unless u affiliated with them or u are paying them to do so.
P.S. I am not saying u can pay and advertise .

Nikolina2017
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Nikolina2017 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:24 pm

This case is pretty much closed bc Player has not provided ss...
Maid Hyena Shop~! Recruiting Breeders/Lvl up Servicers for it!
Hyena Maid Shop~!