reporting another weird person

Forum rules
This forum is for reports against other players. If you are reporting a bug or error, go to the Error Report Forum.

Screenshots are required for all reports, otherwise staff most likely will not take any action.
figig
Trainer
Trainer

reporting another weird person

Post by figig » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:57 am

https://prnt.sc/oawdq7

https://prnt.sc/oawe9v

https://prnt.sc/oaweo4

This person divendevil on purpose sweared at me for no reason

http://prntscr.com/oawg1z

DIVENDEVIL
Trainer
Trainer

Re: reporting another weird person

Post by DIVENDEVIL » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:59 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: well, i laughed at you saying fufufu and blown you away by saying fu......
moreover you always call me boiled and rotten eggs......and egg curry tooo, whom i have screen shot. you started saying egg first and were about to offend me so i blowed you away and surprisingly you landed here....did not knew that my breath was this strong :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

eclipse98
Trainer
Trainer

Post by eclipse98 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:38 am

Using only 'fu' doesnt go like a laugh thing .
I had said that 'fufufu' can be considered as laugh but it doesnt mean 'fu player x' goes same way.
And sorry figig i didnt notice that comment earlier and explained things, i was wrong there.

figig
Trainer
Trainer

Post by figig » Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:55 am

DIVENDEVIL wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:59 am
:lol: :lol: :lol: well, i laughed at you saying fufufu and blown you away by saying fu......
moreover you always call me boiled and rotten eggs......and egg curry tooo, whom i have screen shot. you started saying egg first and were about to offend me so i blowed you away and surprisingly you landed here....did not knew that my breath was this strong :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
never said you are rotten eggs, if yes then show screenshot of it. I never alled you boiled eggs, but i called you egg curry because in our language you are egg curry. Bengali language, your name means it. Wat you said was wrong, i will get you bro. If you get away with this. I will get you in one more instance.

figig
Trainer
Trainer

Post by figig » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:34 am

I am eagerly witing for your screenshots where i told you rotten egg, boiled eggs. And if you cant provide the screenshots, then you are doing crime by telling false statements.

figig
Trainer
Trainer

Post by figig » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:35 am

And by the no prob bro eclipse, it happens

DIVENDEVIL
Trainer
Trainer

Post by DIVENDEVIL » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:12 pm

well eclipse my first comment was "fu fig" i hope you know what a fig is, as i refered to figig and by fu i ment him to blow away
as for figig, i dont wanna waste any more time on this nonsense ......i get you are a bit frustrated but try to understand what i meant
(i dont have snap right now cause i changed my laptop 2 weeks ago) and i did it by snipping tool

eclipse98
Trainer
Trainer

Post by eclipse98 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:16 pm

Use edit , you are spamming in forums figig make it one post instead of 3.
I have got schooling for it.
And yes they were right.

Divendevil you are asking me what fig means ( you are saying you didnt use fu for him) and at same time you are saying you use 'fu' for figig.
I really didn't get what u want to ask.
And if u have used it deliberately , i dont think 'fu' was used as blowing away.
Last edited by eclipse98 on Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

figig
Trainer
Trainer

Post by figig » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:24 pm

Divendevil, actually stop giving lame excuses, if you had one ss you wouldnt have waited long, i hope nexus see this and ban you for providing false information and also for abusing me without reason.

mane65
Trainer
Trainer

Post by mane65 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:31 am

Can a mod close this?? Seems like this guys are bored and like to fight a lot between each other, please stop wasting forum resources, if you guys can play together, then play without talking each other, please Mods close this thread before more damage is done in here, thanx.