Tsokiness

Forum rules
This forum is for reports against other players. If you are reporting a bug or error, go to the Error Report Forum.

Screenshots are required for all reports, otherwise staff most likely will not take any action.
benguy2211
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Tsokiness

Post by benguy2211 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:42 pm

OrichiwaAdiro wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:36 am
Nikolina2017 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:16 am
It was not troll. He offered higher offer and player accepted it.If he was lying then he would not have accepted any offer.
btw make your own business you are so nosy.I didnt say it was a troll its kind related of it..HE was lying he said selling to 800k as you can see im THE FIRST WHO OFFER WITH IT.Also make the mod finalize this situation you dont have right to intervene in this case
So if someone offered you 20k on something that you were selling for 3k would you accept the 20k even if the 3k was offered first?
Don't want no revenge,
Ain't no payback time,
It ain't no getting even,
Here comes the reckoning day.
--Reckoning Day, Megadeth.

How can I be lost, if Ive got nowhere to go?
Open mind for a different view and nothing else matters -- Metallica

OrichiwaAdiro
Trainer
Trainer

Post by OrichiwaAdiro » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:53 pm

benguy2211 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:42 pm
OrichiwaAdiro wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:36 am
Nikolina2017 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:16 am
It was not troll. He offered higher offer and player accepted it.If he was lying then he would not have accepted any offer.
btw make your own business you are so nosy.I didnt say it was a troll its kind related of it..HE was lying he said selling to 800k as you can see im THE FIRST WHO OFFER WITH IT.Also make the mod finalize this situation you dont have right to intervene in this case
So if someone offered you 20k on something that you were selling for 3k would you accept the 20k even if the 3k was offered first?
yes i will accept it because it was noted 3k exactly thats i am fair not being unfair to those people changing their mind after see someone offer higher bid and it was clearly say in note, also in the trade chat that was only buy for 800k tss what a greedy in money

Kousei_Arima
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Kousei_Arima » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:33 pm

get used to it

Unknown_Username
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Unknown_Username » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:30 am

I'm pretty sure the seller has the right to change the price whenever they want, whether the price goes higher or lower. This is especially when they're negotiating with other players. So, this technically isn't considered "trolling" or is associated with it.
- Sincerely, Your Friendly Neighborhood Unknown_Username.

Zachriel137
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Zachriel137 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:19 am

Being the first one to offer does not meant that your going to get it. The seller still have the right to choose though which offer he/she wanted to take... It will depends on th seller if he will choose the very first offer or the much higer offer, since he/she is the one sellling, so lets just accept the desition the seller made and move on.

You cant make a rule that the first one to offer will get the trade. What if the first offer is blank? Will you accept it even though theres a note on how much it is... There is someone who puts blank offer and most of the times much lesser than the one on the note... Theres a lot of players making "troll" offers on your trade but I dont think you can call what happened on this report as trolling

OrichiwaAdiro
Trainer
Trainer

Post by OrichiwaAdiro » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:17 am

Zachriel137 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:19 am
Being the first one to offer does not meant that your going to get it. The seller still have the right to choose though which offer he/she wanted to take... It will depends on th seller if he will choose the very first offer or the much higer offer, since he/she is the one sellling, so lets just accept the desition the seller made and move on.

You cant make a rule that the first one to offer will get the trade. What if the first offer is blank? Will you accept it even though theres a note on how much it is... There is someone who puts blank offer and most of the times much lesser than the one on the note... Theres a lot of players making "troll" offers on your trade but I dont think you can call what happened on this report as trolling

make analyze the situation first before you comment in this post..He was selling it at 800k he didnt say that the higher bid get it.Before you say this please check my screenshot that was a evidence that he don't say with that.As the note already clearly said it was 800k only no more less.I hope that mod Nexus really analyze this situation before he make a comment in this post i really don't understand that all of you agree with that tsokiness even he also have a mistake.We have a motto that "Costumer is always right" .Im laugh in this moment because of you don't really seem understand of the situation.i hope mod nexus lock this topic,This not have a any sense at all.I hope no one will comment on this topic.It was making worse and starting a argument

Nexus
Mod
Mod

Post by Nexus » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:57 am

I've already made my decision, at the bottom of page 1 of this report topic. No rules were broken.

And "the customer is always right" is a flawed philosophy used by entitled persons to try and get what they want whenever they want.

As per your request, I shall be locking this now.