Tsokiness

Forum rules
This forum is for reports against other players. If you are reporting a bug or error, go to the Error Report Forum.

Screenshots are required for all reports, otherwise staff most likely will not take any action.
OrichiwaAdiro
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:34 pm

Tsokiness

Post by OrichiwaAdiro » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:35 am

Hi i just want to report this one..
https://prnt.sc/nf3zpc
In my picture one It was a clearly said by the one selling gold that can buy the gold noibat and gold bunealby at the price of 800k
https://prnt.sc/nf40h3
i offfer 800k of it and he didn't accept it..when someone offer 810k the "jeyam" was the name he auctually accept that one
in my case.As a buyer, i have the right to buy what was the noted price say with it i hope this tsokiness will be ban for his uneven sale.

CrazyPasta2
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:58 am

Re: Tsokiness

Post by CrazyPasta2 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:13 am

This is tsokiness, i am using my alt account because i can`t sign into forums with my main account.

I did not accept OrichiwaAdiro`s offer because jeyam had offered higher which was 810k and i told OrichiwaAdiro about it and i asked him if he wanted to offer higher so i would accept OrichiwaAdiro`s offer but he declined.
And in my opinion on the matter i have the right to accept any offer made by anyone even if the offer is not what is noted

User avatar
Nikolina2017
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 1058
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:25 pm
Location: Dark Lands
Contact:

Re: Tsokiness

Post by Nikolina2017 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:26 am

No rules were broken.He had right to accept the higher offer.
Maid Hyena Shop~! Recruiting Breeders/Lvl up Servicers for it!
Hyena Maid Shop~!
Image

OrichiwaAdiro
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:34 pm

Re: Tsokiness

Post by OrichiwaAdiro » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:34 am

CrazyPasta2 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:13 am
This is tsokiness, i am using my alt account because i can`t sign into forums with my main account.

I did not accept OrichiwaAdiro`s offer because jeyam had offered higher which was 810k and i told OrichiwaAdiro about it and i asked him if he wanted to offer higher so i would accept OrichiwaAdiro`s offer but he declined.
And in my opinion on the matter i have the right to accept any offer made by anyone even if the offer is not what is noted
lies

OrichiwaAdiro
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:34 pm

Re: Tsokiness

Post by OrichiwaAdiro » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:43 am

Nikolina2017 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:26 am
No rules were broken.He had right to accept the higher offer.
there was..its kind related to troll and lying

User avatar
Nikolina2017
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 1058
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:25 pm
Location: Dark Lands
Contact:

Re: Tsokiness

Post by Nikolina2017 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:16 am

It was not troll. He offered higher offer and player accepted it.If he was lying then he would not have accepted any offer.
Maid Hyena Shop~! Recruiting Breeders/Lvl up Servicers for it!
Hyena Maid Shop~!
Image

OrichiwaAdiro
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:34 pm

Re: Tsokiness

Post by OrichiwaAdiro » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:36 am

Nikolina2017 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:16 am
It was not troll. He offered higher offer and player accepted it.If he was lying then he would not have accepted any offer.
btw make your own business you are so nosy.I didnt say it was a troll its kind related of it..HE was lying he said selling to 800k as you can see im THE FIRST WHO OFFER WITH IT.Also make the mod finalize this situation you dont have right to intervene in this case
Last edited by OrichiwaAdiro on Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Nikolina2017
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 1058
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:25 pm
Location: Dark Lands
Contact:

Re: Tsokiness

Post by Nikolina2017 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:39 am

I am just gonna say this. I know you said it was kind of related.But I said it was not troll. They broke no rule
And it is their choice whose to accept it.He can accept 810k cuz it was higher choice.It was their choice whose to accept. Btw try reading rules before reporting.Then maybe you could understand they broke no ruley.Calling me noisy cuz we both know they broke no rules..cya
Last edited by Nikolina2017 on Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Maid Hyena Shop~! Recruiting Breeders/Lvl up Servicers for it!
Hyena Maid Shop~!
Image

OrichiwaAdiro
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:34 pm

Re: Tsokiness

Post by OrichiwaAdiro » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:40 am

Nikolina2017 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:39 am
I am just gonna say this. I know you said it was kind of related.But I said it was not troll. They broke no rule
And it is their choice whose to accept it.
nosy person its not your case so dont intervene with others

User avatar
Nexus
Mod
Mod
Posts: 1647
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:53 pm
Location: Right behind you...

Re: Tsokiness

Post by Nexus » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:30 am

But Niko is right, no rules were broken here.

Locked