so here is a legend ....

Forum rules
This forum is for reports against other players. If you are reporting a bug or error, go to the Error Report Forum.

Screenshots are required for all reports, otherwise staff most likely will not take any action.
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE
Trainer
Trainer

Re: so here is a legend ....

Post by SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:04 am

ChilenoEnDinamarca wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:11 am
**Grabs more Popcorn and shares**
omg stop it :`D
All my days, Ive been cryin, All my lows, all my highs
Told my mom Im gon shine, Told my love, Im gon-

-XXXTentacion

Official (Self-Proclaimed) PL Record holder of 101 Trade Offers in 24 Hrs

https://prnt.sc/lmy6gt https://prnt.sc/mylqr0

Skrrt
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Skrrt » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:10 am

Blazemonkey he wanted 2 gold espurrs and a gold gothita for 2 golds i could allso buy from him for 1,2m cash :v
-But yeah other than i feel he tried to cheat me out of alot of value, i agree 100% with what Blazemonkey said in this post

**Grabs some of Chilenos popcorn**

Zangetsu7
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Zangetsu7 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:13 pm

1. Prices in pl are dynamic, here in pokemon legends there is no fixed cost or accurate cost on any poke, the function of pm or any chat is for players to negotiate for prices, the way conversation went it doesn't seem like a negotiation.
2. when people don't want to listen to other player point and keep spamming degrading words doesn't end up well (respect is earned when it is given )
3. this topic is here to highlight Skkrt rudeness, using slangs (used special symbols like exclamation mark etc so that he couldn't be detected by the system ) also tried to intimidate me
4. Skrrt u should make a new topic if u think i was trying to spam with suitable screenshots( don't try to drift the subject of this forum)
5. Skrrt stop lying and modifying my statement
-I didn't say 1.5m (i said usually 1.2-1.8m -refer link no. 4)
-I told u to go away - refer link no. 8
- I never said 2 gold espurr and 2 gold gothita -show me the screenshot

benguy2211
Trainer
Trainer

Post by benguy2211 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:09 pm

Wow. Reading the report section on PL forums is better than watching CNN.

seahawkfan103
Trainer
Trainer

Post by seahawkfan103 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:14 pm

What’s the point of this report? It could just be me missing it. I don’t see any rulse broken.
I love my marvel

Zangetsu7
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Zangetsu7 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:23 pm

if nothing is found wrong here... maybe i shall pm people saying they r stupid :3

Blazemonkey
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Blazemonkey » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:21 pm

Zangetsu7 wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:13 pm
1. Prices in pl are dynamic, here in pokemon legends there is no fixed cost or accurate cost on any poke, the function of pm or any chat is for players to negotiate for prices, the way conversation went it doesn't seem like a negotiation.
I agree with you on that. However getting a third opinion or fourth opinion can help the situation a bit. Yelling "price check" and linking a pokemon can maybe improve how both players view the correct/ accurate price is. Again, this may not work, but it is worth a try.
Zangetsu7 wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:13 pm
2. when people don't want to listen to other player point and keep spamming degrading words doesn't end up well (respect is earned when it is given )
I also agree that Skrrt should calm down on the language, however, on the last SS I believe, you did say you were better than him/her. This is not as serious as the things Skrrt said, but it only "adds wood to the flame", if you know what I mean.
Zangetsu7 wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:23 pm
if nothing is found wrong here... maybe i shall pm people saying they r stupid :3
Sea didn't see anything wrong, but that doesn't mean you should exactly follow Skrrt's actions. PMing people that they are dumb isn't too nice (yes, Skrrt may have done so), but even if it's not wrong, it doesn't make it great. If you PM me that I'm dumb, I don't really mind, but once again, it depends on the player.

Please remember that I am not a mod, I cannot make any decisions regarding this, I'm only stating what I think is going on. (And I could very much be wrong.)

P.S. Gimme sum a dat popcorn
P.P.S. I don't think the quote was "adding wood to the flame," but it was something like that.

OO EE OO AH AH TING TANG WALLA WALLA BING BANG

Hukora

Post by Hukora » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:05 am

From the screenshot it looks like Skrrt was the one who started the argument with insults through bypassing the chat filter and therefore is chat banned for 24 hours. Zangetsu7 perpetuated the argument at the end by returning insults, but seeing as this was provoked, I don't think this is sufficient rudeness to warrant a chat ban.

General guidelines:
1. Be nice to people and do not insult them.
2. Do not bypass the chat filter, especially to be rude to people.
3. If someone tries to provoke an argument with you, avoid furthering that argument, ignore the person if you have to, and report if they continue after you've ignored them. Perpetuating an argument may get you in trouble as well, so it's best to just get yourself out of the situation.
4. Prices are arbitrary and the "correct price" is whatever price the buyer and the seller agrees upon. Sure, there are guidelines, but there's no point in insulting someone else's prices or insulting the person directly. If you do not like how someone prices something, then don't purchase from or sell to them.
5. I'm disappointed in everyone else trying to passively perpetuate the dispute on the forums. If you're not adding anything useful to the case, then I do not see the need to respond. Personally, I ignore the topics with multiple posts since I assume that another staff member has already responded to it. Therefore, responding unnecessarily to topics affects how the case is handled, which is not fair to the reporter nor the case.

I'm locking this topic to avoid others from posting unnecessary things since it has served its purpose.