Taking my pokes and not giving them back

Forum rules
This forum is for reports against other players. If you are reporting a bug or error, go to the Error Report Forum.

Screenshots are required for all reports, otherwise staff most likely will not take any action.
seahawkfan103
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:14 am
Location: under the waves

Taking my pokes and not giving them back

Post by seahawkfan103 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:33 am

Hi my name is sea
I’m reporting regiiiice for taking 2 of my ss nuptuen pokes.
SS
https://prnt.sc/jxvfpv
https://prnt.sc/jxvfxz
Poke links
https://www.pokemonlegends.com/monster?mid=7140243
https://www.pokemonlegends.com/monster?mid=7295247

Thanks for looking into this report

User avatar
Hukora
Posts: 571
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:45 am

Re: Taking my pokes and not giving them back

Post by Hukora » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:05 am

How long ago was this agreement? I usually give people a week to return things, especially since you two did not agree on a time limit for when to return the Pokemon. Just continue to talk to the player. If they refuse to return the Pokemon, take a screenshot of their refusal and reply to this topic with the proof. If it's been over a week since this agreement took place, let me know.

seahawkfan103
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:14 am
Location: under the waves

Re: Taking my pokes and not giving them back

Post by seahawkfan103 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:07 am

I will let you know and sorry for not ss the addgment.

User avatar
Hukora
Posts: 571
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:45 am

Re: Taking my pokes and not giving them back

Post by Hukora » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:10 am

Sure. And no, your screenshots are sufficient, I just would suggest you add a time limit next time you lend out your Pokemon so it is clear. Usually I just default to 7 days if there is no set time limit.

seahawkfan103
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:14 am
Location: under the waves

Re: Taking my pokes and not giving them back

Post by seahawkfan103 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:09 pm

I got my Pokémon back

123cynthia
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:53 pm

Re: Taking my pokes and not giving them back

Post by 123cynthia » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:22 pm

i gave cloud_tamer my amaura (21 level) for level up service and he is not giving it back to me.he has stollen it.
i gave him it to him a few hours ago.he told me he will give it back to me tomorrow

User avatar
Nexus
Mod
Mod
Posts: 801
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:53 pm
Location: Right behind you...

Re: Taking my pokes and not giving them back

Post by Nexus » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:25 pm

123cynthia wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:22 pm
i gave cloud_tamer my amaura (21 level) for level up service and he is not giving it back to me.he has stollen it.
i gave him it to him a few hours ago.he told me he will give it back to me tomorrow
Please create a separate report topic for this, ideally with sufficient proof.

zainabdullah41
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:43 pm

Re: Taking my pokes and not giving them back

Post by zainabdullah41 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:34 pm

Nexus wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:25 pm
123cynthia wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:22 pm
i gave cloud_tamer my amaura (21 level) for level up service and he is not giving it back to me.he has stollen it.
i gave him it to him a few hours ago.he told me he will give it back to me tomorrow
Please create a separate report topic for this, ideally with sufficient proof.
she used her amaura for battling,she used it against me for more than 10 times,she did had an amaura

123cynthia
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:53 pm

Re: Taking my pokes and not giving them back

Post by 123cynthia » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:45 pm

zainabdullah41 wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:34 pm
Nexus wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:25 pm
123cynthia wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:22 pm
i gave cloud_tamer my amaura (21 level) for level up service and he is not giving it back to me.he has stollen it.
i gave him it to him a few hours ago.he told me he will give it back to me tomorrow
Please create a separate report topic for this, ideally with sufficient proof.
she used her amaura for battling,she used it against me for more than 10 times,she did had an amaura
first he asked me for the amaura for doing the level up service i told him that im not gonna give him because i bought it in an auction then he said its k then i told him to send me a request so that if anything happens i can catch him then he did send it me a request and i accepted it then after a few hours his message came that my amaura had been stollen someone had hacked his account when i asked him about how did it happen he didnt even replied,and im continuosly messaging him he is not replying and when i checked my friend list ,he is not there he removed me .can you help me please...I dont have a proof as he is not replying please help me

123cynthia
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:53 pm

Re: Taking my pokes and not giving them back

Post by 123cynthia » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:48 pm

123cynthia wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:45 pm
zainabdullah41 wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:34 pm
Nexus wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:25 pm


Please create a separate report topic for this, ideally with sufficient proof.
she used her amaura for battling,she used it against me for more than 10 times,she did had an amaura
first he asked me for the amaura for doing the level up service i told him that im not gonna give him because i bought it in an auction then he said its k then i told him to send me a request so that if anything happens i can catch him then he did send it me a request and i accepted it then after a few hours his message came that my amaura had been stollen someone had hacked his account when i asked him about how did it happen he didnt even replied,and im continuosly messaging him he is not replying and when i checked my friend list ,he is not there he removed me .can you help me please...I dont have a proof as he is not replying please help me.Nickname of my amaura was anna

Locked