keep saying my name and pm me

Forum rules
This forum is for reports against other players. If you are reporting a bug or error, go to the Error Report Forum.

Screenshots are required for all reports, otherwise staff most likely will not take any action.
LaxusOniSama
Trainer
Trainer

keep saying my name and pm me

Post by LaxusOniSama » Sat May 26, 2018 10:57 am

hi
this player seahawkfan103, although i told him many times to stop having any conversation with me of any kind, he just keeps doing it and saying my full name and pm me.

Sceptileboss123
Trainer
Trainer

Re: keep saying my name and pm me

Post by Sceptileboss123 » Sat May 26, 2018 11:37 am

first of all its a her and second off all if she wants to talk with you let her whats the worst that can happen
>:(

Sceptileboss123
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Sceptileboss123 » Sat May 26, 2018 11:39 am

now you have other players in help chat trying to calm her down because you made this report and if any thing i dont even think it ban worthy so yea the mods will do there job i am not takeing it from them but dont be a jerk ok got it

eren_yaeger
Trainer
Trainer

Post by eren_yaeger » Sat May 26, 2018 12:24 pm

in that first ss, she isn't referring to you, she was referring to me.
she didn't even respond to you exept for saying that lead wasn't online.

as for the second ss, she wasn't harassing, all she did was request you to talk things out. you have been bullying her about her spelling for quite a while and she wanted to clarify why it was like that and even considered to become friends. but you don't want to listen.
you are a bully and now want to play the victim card, when you have none.

don't think that people here are idiots, if you bully people online you will have to face the consequences.
making nonsense reports like this wont help your case.

LaxusOniSama
Trainer
Trainer

Post by LaxusOniSama » Sat May 26, 2018 3:41 pm

wasn´t harassing? the first ss was for u? i have been bullying her? dude dont talk about u dont know what spelling problem does she have? cause when she is typing in other languages i dont see bad spelling, and when we just try to correct her so that she doesnt do it again she just starts crying than plays the victim part to other players in pm, and i told her many times to dont mention me or say my full name, but she always do and keeps pm me when i already told her to stop that if that isnt harassmant so what it is? i would like u to explain but i know u wont, cause u only came here to say that cause she went crying to u in pm that i reported her just like the other guy up there.

Hukora

Post by Hukora » Sat May 26, 2018 4:28 pm

The first screenshot is irrelevant; if you say something in the public chat, be prepared to have the public respond to you. The second screenshot does show that you are annoyed at the other player for PMing you all the time, but it doesn't necessarily show that you told them to stop saying your name. Since the player only said your name twice, as far as the screenshots show, I will personally contact the player regarding this and tell them to stop saying your name, since you requested it at some unknown time and since it bothers you. No further action will be taken by me.

My general rule for everyone is if someone requests that you do not do something, then please do not do whatever that something is since it will only bother people and result in conflict.

As a side note: I automatically delete all forum PMs regarding bans without reading them. If you have something to say regarding your ban, that needs to go in the Appeals section of the forums in a separate topic.

eren_yaeger
Trainer
Trainer

Post by eren_yaeger » Sun May 27, 2018 6:42 pm

no she wasn't harassing you.
she mentioned your name so that she can talk to you in pm. but you wont listen to her pm.
and the reason she pms you is because she wants to talk to you about her typing problem so that you will stop bullying her.
but you wont since you are bully, and that's what bullies like you do .
what she doing isn't harasment, she is trying to get you to stop picking on her.

self defense isn't the same as attacking. if she did that for no reason, then you would have a point, but you started bullying her first.
i have seen this on the help chat many times, so don't deny that with me, keep that for the players that don't know.

in the first ss, everyone can see her mentioning my name, she never mentioned your name. if you honestly think all of that was towards you, i will have to question your intelligence.

she has a spelling problem she has told this to me and multiple other people, its not her fault that you don't want to listen. that's your problem. when someone has an issue , you have to acknowledge it , not question it.
when someone has bad legs, you don't poke it with a stick and ask him why he cant walk.
learn manners first.

you are not correcting her, you are simply bullying her. you find it funny.
and since you wont respond to her pms she has to pm her friends, what else can she do?

and just so you know, i didn't come here because she told me to. i came here because i don't like bullies, that's it.

seahawkfan103
Trainer
Trainer

Post by seahawkfan103 » Mon May 28, 2018 7:58 pm

I will stop Pming him and saying his name it wont happen again.

Hukora

Post by Hukora » Mon May 28, 2018 9:22 pm

Thank you for cooperating, sea.

seahawkfan103
Trainer
Trainer

Post by seahawkfan103 » Mon May 28, 2018 9:34 pm

Hukora idk if this belongs here but if we can we talk in pm in the game?