Guy won't give back rented poke

Forum rules
This forum is for reports against other players. If you are reporting a bug or error, go to the Error Report Forum.

Screenshots are required for all reports, otherwise staff most likely will not take any action.
Phillipo
Trainer
Trainer

Guy won't give back rented poke

Post by Phillipo » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:39 pm

Sadly I didn't take a screenshot but there is this player called viettuanlvt and he won't return my poke. I've sent him many pms and told him to reply but he won't even respond.
PHILLIPO.WAS.HERE

Nexus
Mod
Mod

Re: Guy won't give back rented poke

Post by Nexus » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:22 pm

If you can't give us screenshots, we're going to need more specific details at the very least about what happened. What was the Pokemon, why did he have it, what was the price agreed, how long was he supposed to take, etc.

Phillipo
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Guy won't give back rented poke

Post by Phillipo » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:21 pm

Nexus wrote:If you can't give us screenshots, we're going to need more specific details at the very least about what happened. What was the Pokemon, why did he have it, what was the price agreed, how long was he supposed to take, etc.
Well it was a level 60 Ekans he was probably going to use it for fighting entei rent was 30k we didn't agree how long mostly because he didn't even reply to any of my messages and that's it
PHILLIPO.WAS.HERE