Feedback request on Trade and Help chat Rules

Please post your feedback about Pokemon Legends!
ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Feedback request on Trade and Help chat Rules

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:59 pm

PrincessPhoenix wrote:
Now that it's been around for several months, we want to know your opinions of the above rules by replying to this topic. If you need specific things to comment about, think about questions like this:
-Do you find the non-trade conversations in the trade chat bothersome?
-Do you feel that the help channel should only be used for help only?
-Do you think these specific rules could be edited in some way?
NOTE: This is a feed back since the legendary Update was released

1.- Yes I find them bothersome. Trade chat turned into ''Player chat'' even when auctions are ongoing. Not to mention that the topics are toxics and too much fighting.. The rules mentioned above are ignored... This is my opinion of what I think about it.. I will NOT give screenshots be cause I do not want to involve names and I'm not making a report.. just a Feedback.

2.- For what I have seen, the questions are answered while users are chatting and in my opinion is nice! But help chat should not be used for Trade/buying/selling stuff.. Some players do it even if they are told not to do.. Of course chat bans were given to those players but it seems like the other users do not learn from that.

3.- I do not think the rules should be changed... If players using the trade-chat are ignoring the rules, I think it would be a great Idea to make trade-chat for 'trade related stuff 'only'', Just as a lesson for not respecting and for ignoring the the staff.
On the positive POV, I think it will be great for the ''Player chat'' having massive random talk (Specially in English), to attract new players to the game, since I'm pretty sick of hearing that the game is dead, when it is not... If player chat is an active chat, it also helps to gather new players.

If you think that the game is dead, stop being greedy and help other users, be kind, do not be rude, do not try to be more than the others. If you are reading this consider... Many new users do want to play the game but they got ignored cuz their name are not popular as yours... I remember when the Legendary Update came out, I saw many big names asking for help and it was on the ''trade chat'' (not the help-chat which could have been great), it was there where I could see how much help those names got even when not following all those changes regarding chats... For me that would be ''a noob'' (as they call it)... 5 min later same questions were asked by New users/Not popular names, and no one did answer/help them.... No wonder why those players do not want to stay..

Just remember when ''you'' as a new player, got so much help when you need it and how complicated it is to find/make friends on a new game. In my opinion, it is not about making new events and/or updating the game to get more users, but to have a great community.

PS: I do not want to make some players angry, neither be against them. And I also do apologize my Basic/bad grammar.
Last edited by ChilenoEnDinamarca on Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Useful guides, click here | Guía de quests y mas en Español, Click aquí! Image

Atomous
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Atomous » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:09 pm

ChilenoEnDinamarca wrote:
PrincessPhoenix wrote:
Now that it's been around for several months, we want to know your opinions of the above rules by replying to this topic. If you need specific things to comment about, think about questions like this:

1.- Yes I find them bothersome. Trade chat turned into ''Player chat'' even when auctions are ongoing. Not to mention that the topics are toxics and too much fighting.. The rules mentioned above are ignored... This is my opinion of what I think about it.. I will NOT give screenshots be cause I do not want to involve names and I'm not making a report.. just a Feedback.

2.- For what I have seen, the questions are answered while users are chatting and in my opinion is nice! But trade chat should not be used for Trade/buying/selling stuff.. Some players do it even if they are told not to do.. Of course chat bans were given to those players but it seems like the other users do not learn from that.

3.- I do not think the rules should be changed... If players using the trade-chat are ignoring the rules, I think it would be a great Idea to make trade-chat for 'trade related stuff 'only'', Just as a lesson for not respecting and for ignoring the the staff.
On the positive POV, I think it will be great for the ''Player chat'' having massive random talk (Specially in English), to attract new players to the game, since I'm pretty sick of hearing that the game is dead, when it is not... If player chat is an active chat, it also helps to gather new players.

If you think that the game is dead, stop being greedy and help other users, be kind, do not be rude, do not try to be more than the others. If you are reading this consider... Many new users do want to play the game but they got ignored cuz their name are not popular as yours... I remember when the Legendary Update came out, I saw many big names asking for help and it was on the ''trade chat'' (not the help-chat which could have been great), it was there where I could see how much help those names got even when not following all those changes regarding chats... For me that would be ''a noob'' (as they call it)... 5 min later same questions were asked by New users/Not popular names, and no one did answer/help them.... No wonder why those players do not want to stay..

Just remember when ''you'' as a new player, got so much help when you need it and how complicated it is to find/make friends on a new game. In my opinion, it is not about making new events and/or updating the game to get more users, but to have a great community.

PS: I do not want to make some players angry, neither be against them. And I also do apologize my Basic/bad grammar.
Your post choked me up :cry: .It made me remember how Nintendo ignored my questions about the mega evolution and the future generations of pokemon.
4 eggmoves

3 eggmoves

2 eggmoves

Deadman_Army58
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Deadman_Army58 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:39 pm

Nice

Firemaster24
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Firemaster24 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:19 pm

I like being able to chat in trade chat without having the threat of being banned around.

Zahid151
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Zahid151 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:30 pm

its a good idea ....... some people talk there personal ........... thinks on trade chat and thats why some time we dont find the auction so its a gd idea

Squirtles
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Squirtles » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:35 pm

Hi pp ,

Was wondering if this is still an active rule , as past 2 weeks now mods have been enforcing the old rule of no chat even if auction isn't taking place .. Me and almost all others are confused by this as they seem to be contradicting the rule you've set in place . I for one agree that if no auction taking place we should be able to chat to a certain degree without fear of ban .. After all this is a game , suppose to fun not strict

Would appreciate a reply to verify this thanks :) YMS

Selomytha
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Selomytha » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:47 pm

Hi PP,

some explanation from me..

Trade chat : only traded related stuff...non-related stuff = chat ban (from what i see on last few days/weeks).. and it will make trade chat dead..
Help chat : only question and answer being there....but i never seen someone get chat ban when many peep talk freely there..
Player chat : the right place for to talk freely...but from what i seen many peep like to chat...and if all peep chat on there we will get confused to many peep chat..and not to consider every chat is kind of fast..so we will lost the chat too (if we are not being mentioned on tat message)..
from what i see too, only this past 2 weeks this rules being active...its kind of weird..

game should be fun.. :D
so the point is we can chat in any of those chat as long as no auction being held or not disturbing other people (like disturbing auction or etc..)
its not fair only trade chat people that being ban...

Sincerly,
Selomytha

RobocopHD
Trainer
Trainer

Post by RobocopHD » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:51 pm

We should be able to chat in trade chat as long as there is no auction.

jaiy02
Trainer
Trainer

Post by jaiy02 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:56 pm

ChilenoEnDinamarca wrote:
PrincessPhoenix wrote:

2.- For what I have seen, the questions are answered while users are chatting and in my opinion is nice! But help chat should not be used for Trade/buying/selling stuff.. Some players do it even if they are told not to do.. Of course chat bans were given to those players but it seems like the other users do not learn from that.

Then if u dont any change better to make another chat which is All-Purpose Chat since u guys are enforcing not to change rules and dont want to disrespect the warnings of MODS then create a new chat so that the warning will be avoided,and can do conversations that catting,trading and helping discussions to lessen the warnings of MODS and warning only for those BADWORDS and SPAMMING
Battle Royal lvl20 CHAMPION 2015
Street War lvl20 2nd Place 2017

Omana
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Omana » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:11 pm

Hello PP,

With all due respect, by observing the chats for the past couple of weeks it looks like this is more of a school and less of a game with Mods being teachers LOL.

I believe that a player should be able to talk normally on trade chat if there is no auction going on,as before.If trade chat and help chat will be used only for selling/auctioning and asking questions respectively, both these chats would be dead and Player's chat would be overcrowded which defeats the purpose of having 3 different chats in the 1st place.

Moreover, it's just a game and people come here to relax and have fun.I believe that a game should allow a person to talk normally without the fear of being banned. Such strict rules regarding chats will only make the game environment more gloomy.