GARBAGE GAME IS GARBAGE

Please post your feedback about Pokemon Legends!
1AboveAll
Trainer
Trainer

Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:58 pm

-- YOU --. -- THIS GAME AND ITS DEVELOPERS.--.

HEY KIDDOS STOP SPENDING REAL MONEY ON THIS GARBAGE GAME.

MODS, ADMINS AND DEVELOPERS ARE BUNCH OF LIAR MORONS. THEY HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT THIS GAME IS STILL ON ALPHA/BETA.

ALPHA/BETA PHASE IS MY --. YOU -- IDIOTS. THERE NO SUCH THING. IF THE GAME IS ON ALPHA/BETA YOU CAN'T SELL GOLD POKES OR PREMIUM.

NOT TO MENTION THEY HAVEN'T ADD ALL POKEMONS. -- STUPIDS TRYING DECEIVE PLAYERS TO SPEND MORE MONEY ON THIS --GARBAGE.

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM AN INDIAN DEVELOPERS. GO EAT THAT--.

THAT'S ALL -

THANKS.
troyboy31018
Trainer
Trainer

Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:21 pm

first off it's Pokemon no such thing as Pokemons second so what if you cant sell gold or premium pokemon and they haven't added all the pokemon because of copywrite
NightAssassin
Trainer
Trainer

Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:09 pm

Maybe you should stop cursing. Like you said, this is a game for kids and you probably shouldn't curse in front of kids. And this game is still in beta so you can't expect everything to fully implemented and not to mention that this isn't an official Pokemon game so Kyro and Sharks12 can play around with the features.

Not to mention that alpha/beta are real stages of game development and frankly, we are pretty much beta testers. We are sorta here to have fun as well as help the Developers make this game better by reporting bugs and glitches and giving them suggestions.

If you really think this game is garbage then feel free to quit and stop playing and go find another Pokemon MMORPG or buy one of the official games.

Oh and Troyboy31018, it's kinda rude to correct other people's spelling/grammer.
Please Click On Us! I Really Appreciate It!
ImageImageImage
troyboy31018
Trainer
Trainer

Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:33 pm

im sorry NightAssassin it just bugs me and it's one of those things i have to do when people spell things wrong especially for video games
Asim
Trainer
Trainer

Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:42 am

I'd like to say something here,
There is absolutely no where on the site or forums written you must donate. It's called a DONATION for a reason. Donate if you like the game and want to support it or don't rant about it at all. Secondly, the devs' have a life too. All the donation? as far as i know these money are spent behind server mantainence not into their own pockets. Kyro has his own job and sharks is busy getting his degree too. So for someone who just works on this game on their spare time not due to money or luxury, yeah rather appreciate their hard work rather than complaining about it. Why don't you try making a game yourself then and see how it works out. There is only 2 developers not an entire international team. Also what do you mean you can't sell gold pokes? I myself saw you selling them yourselves several times. If you were active enough or even at least checked the blogs or asked the game mods you would know there are events on almost every special holidays as well as the content update being heavily worked on.
Last but not least, thank you all the game mods and admins who have worked on all maps and inside codes for such an amazing game. Thank you if i have not yet thank'd all of you before.
Chat and IRC Mod
Almost Dead
"Member of Team Caterpie, Pokemon Legends Street War 2015 Champion"
breadrun
Trainer
Trainer

Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:11 pm

NightAssassin wrote:Maybe you should stop cursing. Like you said, this is a game for kids and you probably shouldn't curse in front of kids. And this game is still in beta so you can't expect everything to fully implemented and not to mention that this isn't an official Pokemon game so Kyro and Sharks12 can play around with the features.

Not to mention that alpha/beta are real stages of game development and frankly, we are pretty much beta testers. We are sorta here to have fun as well as help the Developers make this game better by reporting bugs and glitches and giving them suggestions.

If you really think this game is garbage then feel free to quit and stop playing and go find another Pokemon MMORPG or buy one of the official games.

Oh and Troyboy31018, it's kinda rude to correct other people's spelling/grammer.
Are you sure this game is for kids? I was told that kids were'nt welcome here.
NightAssassin
Trainer
Trainer

Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:26 pm

breadrun wrote:Are you sure this game is for kids? I was told that kids were'nt welcome here.
I don't know who told you that but I'm 99% sure that this game is aimed at kids and maybe teenagers.
Please Click On Us! I Really Appreciate It!
ImageImageImage
Asim
Trainer
Trainer

Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:18 pm

This game is aimed for players of all ages. Not just "Kids"
Chat and IRC Mod
Almost Dead
"Member of Team Caterpie, Pokemon Legends Street War 2015 Champion"
Soulfactor
Trainer
Trainer

Thu May 05, 2016 8:40 am

NightAssassin wrote:
breadrun wrote:Are you sure this game is for kids? I was told that kids were'nt welcome here.
I don't know who told you that but I'm 99% sure that this game is aimed at kids and maybe teenagers.

So now we asking money from kids? Nice
SandyBoi
Trainer
Trainer

Thu May 05, 2016 10:56 am

You say that as if those kids have to donate, which they don't. If they don't want to donate that's cool.
Game Rules!
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198201799822]Image[/url]
Sandy's List of Anime | Sandy's List of Manga and Light Novels