I am requesting you to make them stop mentioning me

Please post your feedback about Pokemon Legends!
figig
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 543
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:56 am

Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:39 pm

As the topic suggets, please Nexus you tell her or him to stop mentioning me, i just cant take it.

i dont mention him or her, its better than she or he doesnt mention me. Thank you, please do make her or him understand.

last thing that occured is this: viewtopic.php?f=14&p=87606#p87606

Getting off high horse means what ? If you can say it in simplier english because i dont sit myself with a book of proverbs or something like that, so that will be useful and the next thing is i wrote what i felt because i think that " if anyone can complain jazzy about he or she did transaction and didnt get the tokens and jazzy as per them gives tokens for free, then every day jazzy will receive a lot of false emails saying they did a fd and didnt get tokens without proof, also jazzy is there for a reason and i dont think jazzy gave the tokens to ethsham without checking the transaction made by tomsceptile, so as per argument or bet between maher and kryoshade, kryoshade won it, and thats the only thing i said.
User avatar
MonkeyFaceChimpBoy
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 162
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:49 am
Location: Hidden in the Banana Store, Stealing them all
Contact:

Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:56 pm

Probably not my place here but...

Figig, You need to stop grieving over Niko, She isn't attacking you nor has the intent to attack you. She is just doing what her instincts tell her. If she mentions you, so what? Just ignore and move on. Its only a piece of purple text. Why report her for that. She doesn't do it frequently. Only when its necessary, so yeah, Get over it. Saying this for your sake buddy~
User avatar
Nikolina2017
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 1211
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:25 pm
Location: Dark Lands
Contact:

Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:58 pm

MonkeyFaceChimpBoy wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:56 pm
Probably not my place here but...

Figig, You need to stop grieving over Niko, She isn't attacking you nor has the intent to attack you. She is just doing what her instincts tell her. If she mentions you, so what? Just ignore and move on. Its only a piece of purple text. Why report her for that. She doesn't do it frequently. Only when its necessary, so yeah, Get over it. Saying this for your sake buddy~
I agree with MFCB. You keep getting angry over a warning I gave you. :)
Caw Caw Shop~! Recruiting Breeders/Lvl up Servicers~!
Caw Caw Shop~!

Image
figig
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 543
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:56 am

Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:43 am

MonkeyFaceChimpBoy wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:56 pm
Probably not my place here but...

Figig, You need to stop grieving over Niko, She isn't attacking you nor has the intent to attack you. She is just doing what her instincts tell her. If she mentions you, so what? Just ignore and move on. Its only a piece of purple text. Why report her for that. She doesn't do it frequently. Only when its necessary, so yeah, Get over it. Saying this for your sake buddy~
well, i asked her or him not to mention me many times before this too, and i also so wish that in pl extension, we could use the ignore players option here, so that i dont have to see his or her message
User avatar
Nikolina2017
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 1211
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:25 pm
Location: Dark Lands
Contact:

Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:40 pm

figig wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:43 am
MonkeyFaceChimpBoy wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:56 pm
Probably not my place here but...

Figig, You need to stop grieving over Niko, She isn't attacking you nor has the intent to attack you. She is just doing what her instincts tell her. If she mentions you, so what? Just ignore and move on. Its only a piece of purple text. Why report her for that. She doesn't do it frequently. Only when its necessary, so yeah, Get over it. Saying this for your sake buddy~
well, i asked her or him not to mention me many times before this too, and i also so wish that in pl extension, we could use the ignore players option here, so that i dont have to see his or her message
I mention you last time because I warned you :)
Caw Caw Shop~! Recruiting Breeders/Lvl up Servicers~!
Caw Caw Shop~!

Image
figig
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 543
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:56 am

Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:17 pm

what warning ? lol

Kyroshade simply won 20m because jazzy wont give free fds to anyone

if jazzy give free fds, then he will get spam email about thousand of false fds, he is there for a reason you know

you need to understand clearly
User avatar
Nikolina2017
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 1211
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:25 pm
Location: Dark Lands
Contact:

Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:36 pm

figig wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:17 pm
what warning ? lol

Kyroshade simply won 20m because jazzy wont give free fds to anyone

if jazzy give free fds, then he will get spam email about thousand of false fds, he is there for a reason you know

you need to understand clearly
Warning to not continue the argument they had. :)
Caw Caw Shop~! Recruiting Breeders/Lvl up Servicers~!
Caw Caw Shop~!

Image
figig
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 543
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:56 am

Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:52 pm

i didnt provoke anyone in that, so it had nothing to do your useless warning
figig
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 543
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:56 am

Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:53 pm

requesting you for last time, to stop mention my name and thats it, thank you
User avatar
Nikolina2017
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 1211
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:25 pm
Location: Dark Lands
Contact:

Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:54 pm

figig wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:52 pm
i didnt provoke anyone in that, so it had nothing to do your useless warning
Actually it could have provoked Maher or anyone else who agrees Kryo didn´t win the bet, but luckily it didn´t. And I had all rights to mention you to warn you not to continue the argument. :P
Last edited by Nikolina2017 on Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Caw Caw Shop~! Recruiting Breeders/Lvl up Servicers~!
Caw Caw Shop~!

Image
Post Reply