Nexus hates me so much

Please post your feedback about Pokemon Legends!
benguy2211
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Nexus hates me so much

Post by benguy2211 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:14 pm

Why is this under the feedback section anyways...
Don't want no revenge,
Ain't no payback time,
It ain't no getting even,
Here comes the reckoning day.
--Reckoning Day, Megadeth.

How can I be lost, if Ive got nowhere to go?
Open mind for a different view and nothing else matters -- Metallica

MonkeyFaceChimpBoy
Trainer
Trainer

Post by MonkeyFaceChimpBoy » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:45 pm

Yes i'm replying to this

Figig, no moderator or administrator hates you, they make decisions as rules apply, if something seems or is offensive "Specifically" for you, then it's your fault for interpreting it like that, "Shut up" isn't that offensive, Just You considering it offensive doesn't mean Mods/Admins/Whoever will take action.

People have the right to make replies to justify their opinion about something, There's no opinion to justify in Appeals Section other than the one requesting unban, Therefore it's not needed.
Idk what you mean by priority in this sense
Considering that a moderator is against you just because your reports don't get approved is just plain stupid, Nexus isn't bias, He takes action as per the rules state, even if you have the right to doubt his choices, he explains how he isn't wrong about his judgement, You can call him blind eye all you want but that's not how others see him. If you think Nexus hates you, it's not true. If you don't believe me, It doesn't matter, Deal with it.

Closes this Forum post and applies flex tape to seal it forever

XxlamexX
Trainer
Trainer

Post by XxlamexX » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:54 pm

Ok oi looks like things getting too Hot here.Lets make somethings clear first thing figig this isnt a feedback if you have a problem with them messaging in your report refer to Reports.Seacondly, Assuming a mod has a grudge against you not only creates a problem but u also accuse them for giving priority to some players over other and that also without proof, which doesnt create a blame its just a false accusation.Thirdly, You are a normal PL player so are they, there is nothing special.Accusing a mod of turning a blind eye is just a blind eye on your side as you are the only one here talking such stuff.My advice is that you should acknowledge their hard work specially nexus bringing us monthly events and you still think you have lost faith.And as for the personal relationship i dont think even if he had, he would put personal relations over moderatorship.As far as the proof is concerned if it is relevant and on topic then i'm sure there is no reason for it to be rejected.Either your proof was out of context or it doesnt fit the requirements.There have been many issues in the past and mods have successfully solved them making PL a great Place to be at and accusing the saviors isnt suitable.

Thankyou for reading this(If you did that is).

Jiminshi
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Jiminshi » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:31 pm

Not because you reported someone and you didn't get the results you want means that the mod is biased.
Also not because you're the one who got schooled instead of the one you reported means that the mod is biased.
It just means that you're the one in the wrong. Simple as that.
From what we've seen, I must say Nexus did a great job putting up with your bs.
To Nexus, we admire your tolerance and patience. :))
It's funny how childish this is to be honest
Last edited by Jiminshi on Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:42 pm

Looks more like it should be sendt as Private message (Letter)... Not so much about feedback here..
If you hate Admin Nexus as you stated on your first comment, why would you complain at all?

Nvm.. instead of looking at the bad sides (which is very very easy) why dont you try to make a feedback of Nexus great work since PL release?
I do no have too much time to play these days, but I come back after some days. It will be very sad, if PL do not have staff (admin, mods, mappers, etc, etc..) I love this game and now even more, when our community is little, we should take care of each other.. help new users, be kind, etc, etc..
Image Useful guides, click here | Guías en Español, Click aquí! -Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''

MysticB3akui
Trainer
Trainer

Post by MysticB3akui » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:41 pm

I've got to say that I expected more from you. Instead of making an apology you decide to make a negative topic to Nexus, in the feedback section which this is not feedback.
- MysticB3akui whispers to you that your not the only nab.....
Currently breeding and

iamfrank
Trainer
Trainer

Post by iamfrank » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:08 pm

figig wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:14 am
Oh my nexus hates me so much !! Eww !! Same feelings from my side

In report section i wont be allowed to help then why the hell many people like nikolina and monkey faced chimp boy commented on my previous reports ?? I dont get a single point in this ? And if thats the case, then make a rule that only reporter can add stuffs to their respective reports and no one can touch or comment on it, like appeals section, simple

why the hell they get priority to comment ? Do you have personal relationship with them ? Thats whats getting them the priority over a normal pl player like me ?

Nexus let me tell you one thing, you have caused enough things that made me lose faith in you, you turn a blind eye ,
you are very biased from what i see, whenever i showed you proof and even you knew it. God is there and he watches everything. Good luck.

Side note: I wanted to help them but now you opened my eyes, thanks a lot for your toxic behaviour.
Nexus does not provide bias, favoritism or privilege to any individual, he is beyond fair. Figig man, you are so angry these days, you act as if you are mistreated or that every day people are reporting you.... But they aren’t, the truth is, if you take the time to look in retrospect at your posts and for that moment just take a step out of your own shoes. Look at the level of toxic and aggressive behavior you have brought into your own community... How did this happen? How did you get to this place? We were all friends and had a lot of fun together and suddenly it all changed and it was like you hated everyone over night... I’ve asked the people who were once your friends but are now your targets, I tried to see if they knew what happened with you. Sadly none of us understand this behavior from you, but a lot of us wish we did because you’ve been this other person for so long that it is all we expect of you now.

I really hope this person you’ve been is not the person you will always be, because I miss the person you were before all of this nonsense. Most of us do. .-.

LoneWarrior
Trainer
Trainer

Post by LoneWarrior » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:16 pm

iamfrank wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:08 pm
Nexus does not provide bias, favoritism or privilege to any individual, he is beyond fair. Figig man, you are so angry these days, you act as if you are mistreated or that every day people are reporting you.... But they aren’t, the truth is, if you take the time to look in retrospect at your posts and for that moment just take a step out of your own shoes. Look at the level of toxic and aggressive behavior you have brought into your own community... How did this happen? How did you get to this place? We were all friends and had a lot of fun together and suddenly it all changed and it was like you hated everyone over night... I’ve asked the people who were once your friends but are now your targets, I tried to see if they knew what happened with you. Sadly none of us understand this behavior from you, but a lot of us wish we did because you’ve been this other person for so long that it is all we expect of you now.

I really hope this person you’ve been is not the person you will always be, because I miss the person you were before all of this nonsense. Most of us do. .-.
+1. I completely agree with this. Can't bother to write a long post for something as repetitive and trivial like this x.x
Items Guide | Force & Faint Switch explained
Forum Shop | Grayview Update Guide

~~~~~~~~

What the Caterpie calls the end of the world, the master calls a Butterfree.

mane65
Trainer
Trainer

Post by mane65 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:37 am

+3 so, now should admin or mod close this? As I said, is a long thread, not that toxic, good players make this thread a nice reading, thanx to those players, lol

figig
Trainer
Trainer

Post by figig » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:43 am

MonkeyFaceChimpBoy wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:45 pm
Yes i'm replying to this

Figig, no moderator or administrator hates you, they make decisions as rules apply, if something seems or is offensive "Specifically" for you, then it's your fault for interpreting it like that, "Shut up" isn't that offensive, Just You considering it offensive doesn't mean Mods/Admins/Whoever will take action.

People have the right to make replies to justify their opinion about something, There's no opinion to justify in Appeals Section other than the one requesting unban, Therefore it's not needed.
Idk what you mean by priority in this sense
Considering that a moderator is against you just because your reports don't get approved is just plain stupid, Nexus isn't bias, He takes action as per the rules state, even if you have the right to doubt his choices, he explains how he isn't wrong about his judgement, You can call him blind eye all you want but that's not how others see him. If you think Nexus hates you, it's not true. If you don't believe me, It doesn't matter, Deal with it.

Closes this Forum post and applies flex tape to seal it forever
Do you want to see if you commented in my topics ? Wanna bet something for this ?

note: You are like my brother, fun guy, have nothing against you brother. How are you ? Long time no see, maybe months Haha
Last edited by figig on Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.