Nexus hates me so much

Please post your feedback about Pokemon Legends!
figig
Trainer
Trainer

Nexus hates me so much

Post by figig » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:14 am

Oh my nexus hates me so much !! Eww !! Same feelings from my side

In report section i wont be allowed to help then why the hell many people like nikolina and monkey faced chimp boy commented on my previous reports ?? I dont get a single point in this ? And if thats the case, then make a rule that only reporter can add stuffs to their respective reports and no one can touch or comment on it, like appeals section, simple

why the hell they get priority to comment ? Do you have personal relationship with them ? Thats whats getting them the priority over a normal pl player like me ?

Nexus let me tell you one thing, you have caused enough things that made me lose faith in you, you turn a blind eye ,
you are very biased from what i see, whenever i showed you proof and even you knew it. God is there and he watches everything. Good luck.

Side note: I wanted to help them but now you opened my eyes, thanks a lot for your toxic behaviour.

Soleilluna
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Nexus hates me so much

Post by Soleilluna » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:26 am

lol first monkeyfacechimpboy luvsnivy iamfrank regiiiice and etc is one group at discord include me. so its our problem and you? what is your problem in the other person report? are you needed there? please mind your own business.

MissFenny
Trainer
Trainer

Post by MissFenny » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:42 am

May I also add up that you are not helping in any way. In fact, it's the other way around... -_-

mane65
Trainer
Trainer

Post by mane65 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:56 am

Admin or mods can you please close this thread? Obviously these people going to make a long and toxic thread again, we don't want to read who's fault or who is right, waste of forum space, thanx.

figig
Trainer
Trainer

Post by figig » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:59 am

Soleilluna wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:26 am
lol first monkeyfacechimpboy luvsnivy iamfrank regiiiice and etc is one group at discord include me. so its our problem and you? what is your problem in the other person report? are you needed there? please mind your own business.
1) mind your own business, none of your comments are required, i am not talking to you.

2) I didnt say anything about any discord group, your comments are reminding of a example like a thief who stole my bag, and when the theif was asked about that bag he replied "i never took any money from your bag".

figig
Trainer
Trainer

Post by figig » Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:00 am

omg so much space is there, if you dont want to read, then dont enter in this mane65

even your writing is considered as waste of forum space :)

Weirdo555
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Weirdo555 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:18 am

mane65 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:56 am
Admin or mods can you please close this thread? Obviously these people going to make a long and toxic thread again, we don't want to read who's fault or who is right, waste of forum space, thanx.
Agreed, mods should lock this, but honestly I'm not sure what to think because the post itself was toxic. Figig, Nexus does not hate you. Relax and don't take things personally :? . Also, insulting mane by attacking their post is the exact behavior forums discourages, and the reason Nexus didn't take your side on your report. Just to explain: All the people that posted on the report weren't attacking the report, they were trying to help Monkey, like how Jasmine05 (MissFenny) helped out Soleilluna with evidence. Please don't post these things on forums, and don't randomly make reports accusing people of hacking without solid evidence. Tournaments are quite buggy and often are glitched :shock: . Your proof is often not sufficient and biased as shown in previous reports (hypocritical) :!:. Again, just relax. No need to feel personally hurt, no one hates you, they only think that what you did wasn't cool :?.

benguy2211
Trainer
Trainer

Post by benguy2211 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:57 pm

figig wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:14 am

In report section i wont be allowed to help then why the hell many people like nikolina and monkey faced chimp boy commented on my previous reports ?? I dont get a single point in this ? And if thats the case, then make a rule that only reporter can add stuffs to their respective reports and no one can touch or comment on it, like appeals section, simple

why the hell they get priority to comment ? Do you have personal relationship with them ? Thats whats getting them the priority over a normal pl player like me ?

Nexus let me tell you one thing, you have caused enough things that made me lose faith in you, you turn a blind eye ,
you are very biased from what i see, whenever i showed you proof and even you knew it. God is there and he watches everything. Good luck.

Side note: I wanted to help them but now you opened my eyes, thanks a lot for your toxic behaviour.
Yo. Just saying, as much as I feel angry with Nexus about *stuff*, I wouldn't say he seems like a biased mod, maybe a strict one but not biased. It looks like nobody is getting any special priority.
Not meaning to offend you Figig but you seem kinda salty about this from what ive seen in the chats.
Take a day off the crack it isn't good for you.
Don't want no revenge,
Ain't no payback time,
It ain't no getting even,
Here comes the reckoning day.
--Reckoning Day, Megadeth.

How can I be lost, if Ive got nowhere to go?
Open mind for a different view and nothing else matters -- Metallica

figig
Trainer
Trainer

Post by figig » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:03 pm

benguy2211 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:57 pm
figig wrote:

Yo. Just saying, as much as I feel angry with Nexus about *stuff*, I wouldn't say he seems like a biased mod, maybe a strict one but not biased. It looks like nobody is getting any special priority.
Not meaning to offend you Figig but you seem kinda salty about this from what ive seen in the chats.
My dear, he is biased. When i reported someone earlier, people like nikolina commented on my post which is okay, because she is trying to help and when i do the same with other's report i.e. help then i become bad guy. If this is not biased, then what is it ? This is a my personal feedback against him. Dont create an issue out of it. thank you.

Weirdo555
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Weirdo555 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:06 pm

figig wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:03 pm
benguy2211 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:57 pm
figig wrote:

My dear, he is biased. When i reported someone earlier, people like nikolina commented on my post which is okay, because she is trying to help and when i do the same with other's report i.e. help then i become bad guy. If this is not biased, then what is it ? This is a my personal feedback against him. Dont create an issue out of it. thank you.
Hey man, we get that you're mad, but you aren't being helpful like Niko or MFCB. :? Maybe take a break or find something relaxing to do. Sometimes I feel angry or resentful towards someone and take a break, and often come back later to realize it was actually not their problem. Also most mods are strict so they can enforce rules better, and are (partly) chosen because of their sense of justice.