Please Make Pokemon Legends Great Again !

Please post your feedback about Pokemon Legends!
EucliffeFT
Trainer
Trainer

Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:22 pm

Pokemon Legends is actually the best game that I personally enjoyed and played with a friend but don't leave us hanging, I know that the PL Team is doing a great job, the landscape looks so good and the storyline and its concept really differs from the others but plz devs especially Kyro "Don't abandon this masterpiece you've created as well as the community that is gathered. The game is still gaining players as the time goes, don't let those new players disappointed that they played an awesome game that is no longer updating, and those old players who are patiently waiting [definitely not me since I quit playing for 2 years, by the way, the last event I attended was 2017 easter hunt] be waiting for nothing
ImageImageImage
Last edited by EucliffeFT on Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nexus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:49 pm

I will be asking for a dev position soon. No guarantees though.
destined
Trainer
Trainer

Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:50 pm

WELLLL, I HAVE BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME SINCE, I GUESS 2016, AND I LIKED THIS GAME A LOT, WHEN I STARTED PLAYING IT, AND SINCE THEN, MANY UPDATES HAVE TAKEN PLACE IN THIS GAME, AND I LOVE HOW THE DEVELOPERS HAVE BEEN ABOUT WITH THIS GAME.....BUT THEN SUDDENLY IN 2019, THIS HAPPENED, NO UPDATES, NO EVENTS, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING....SO I DECIDED TO LEAVE THIS GAME ON FEBRUARY 2019, WELL I THOUGHT I WOULD RETURN AND I RETURNED BACK ON 5TH OF JULY 2019, THINKING THERE WOULD BE SOMETHING NICE, LIKE AN 8TH BADGE OR NEW EVENT OR NEW STORYLINE, BUT I BECAME DEPRESSED E WHEN I CAME TO KNOW THAT THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NO ACTIONS TAKEN ABOUT THIS ISSUE, AND ESPECIALLY NOT ONLY ME, BUT FOR ALL PLAYERS WHO HAVE COMPLETED THE NEW STORYLINE..
I HOPE THAT NECESSARY ACTIONS WILL BE TAKEN CONCERNING THIS APPEAL, AND AS THE APPEAL SAYS, LET'S MAKE POKEMON LEGENDS GREAT AGAIN!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

my favourite
""Never forget the fact that we all are humans and we all have some dreams to finish, so set your goal and try to achieve it"" ;) ;)
Mimikyuu
Mod
Mod

Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:01 pm

Nexus wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:49 pm
I will be asking for a dev position soon. No guarantees though.
That is nice, I hope you will be a developer soon. Just a suggestion, if u need help please allow community to contribute with at least some storyline,quest or maps and as I had mentioned above, it would be great if there is any information you can provide regarding the next update development status or next event status.
GreninjaMarshmello
Trainer
Trainer

Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:23 pm

whew i wanna see as a dev nexy also i think hukora should also apply for dev position
AmmarAli
Trainer
Trainer

Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:27 pm

Hey everyone, i am Munad having issues with real id pass and recovering.Playing the game for like 900 days now, game has given me great time and great friends.I have always enjoyed the game and wholeheartedly want this game to be like it used to be.I respect the mods and the devs and agrreing with mimi hope for community to be given a chance to contribute
neoarcadianguardian
Trainer
Trainer

Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:36 pm

+10 Upvotes
If you have a dream, don't wait. Act. One of life's little rules. Got it memorized?

This is what I do to nabs

CharmlessNarwhal2468
Trainer
Trainer
Discord: Narwhale#3977

Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:06 pm

Yeah Nexus should really apply for the dev position we need ppl actually online to help pl. Also in the game there should be a section where u can make quest and new poke suggestions for dev's to take interest in to making.
Image Image ~ Akatsuki Revenge ~
Kycis27
Trainer
Trainer
Discord: ShamelessSaint#2272

Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:15 pm

I agree with the all the people who has posted a reply above this well... reply. I have been playing for like 551 days already and I have been enjoying this game since I started. I met good friends here and we all love this game. It is sad to see that this game is slowly dying. As one of the players who loves this game, Please hear our pleas about updating the game and fixing bugs/moves/abilities. Also i agree with skrrt's suggestion about getting new moderators/admins/devs. Pokemon legends is an awesome game the problem is that there are a lot of bugs specially in tourneys and i assume that there are not that much devs or admins to check on the problem. Meh thats all for now xD. +99999 upvotes
Kycis27
Trainer
Trainer
Discord: ShamelessSaint#2272

Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:15 pm

and btw Goodluck Nexus. hope ya get dev position owo