Please Make Pokemon Legends Great Again !

Please post your feedback about Pokemon Legends!
Mimikyuu
Trainer
Trainer

Please Make Pokemon Legends Great Again !

Post by Mimikyuu » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:50 am

Please save this game, I am playing Pokemon Legends Since 2016 and I haven't felt this low up till now about this game. There is literally no motivation to play anymore. No news regarding any Updates or events. Every time I ask about them, the question gets ignored. I Know developers are busy workers in real life and so do all mods but its been almost 9 months already since the last update and we haven't heard any news about when the next updates will be implemented. It feels like a dead game now.

As a Player as much as I love playing this game, its hurts more and more that I don't feel like playing this game anymore because there is literally nothing to do. There are still tons of battle bugs yet to be fixed which dis-motivates me to go into competitive format in PL. There is no new maps or story-line, no more events scheduled. We had no Summer event again this year. I understand both Nexus and PP were very busy in real life but still it is a fact that there is literally no one else who can take responsibility of running this game anymore except these two. Please hire new contributors or at least allow this community to help you guys, many people are there who are willing to contribute and help, whether its about building maps or coding. I am just so tired about the current situation of this game where you are not even allowed to help but at the same time you are not supposed to keep any kind of expectations from the people who created this game and now just don't want to work on this game anymore.

Please do something about this situation, at least fix all battle bugs or give us an update regarding story-line development status or any news on events or allow us to help you guys. Not Writing this down against anyone, just expressing my feelings about the game currently and what I expect from the game I love playing since past 3 years and I really want this game to be great again like it used to be when there were like literally 500 people online on average. I hope my thoughts as a player will be heard.

Kind Regards,
Mimikyuu
Last edited by Mimikyuu on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GreninjaMarshmello
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Please Make Pokemon Legends Great Again !

Post by GreninjaMarshmello » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:51 am

oof guys we need updates

GreninjaMarshmello
Trainer
Trainer

Post by GreninjaMarshmello » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:52 am

and events

Zalekous
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Zalekous » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:00 pm

Well, first of all, the devs have done a great job in making such a great game. But at the same time, I completely agree with what Mimikyu is trying to convey. Maybe the game devs and creators can take some time out and try something out to keep the game engaging. That way more new players will join and it will be a bigger community than ever.

Skrrt
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Skrrt » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:00 pm

I would suggest getting new mods and new devs in on this.
And re-introduce stuff thats allready in the system, therefor it wont be time-consuming and will still feel like an update.

-Skrrt Out

dylanpisani10
Trainer
Trainer

Post by dylanpisani10 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:07 pm

i'v been playing this game for 4 years and oh boy i can say i enjoyed this game alot. At this last 1/2 years i'v been noticing less care to this game which is killing Pokemon legends. This is very hard for me to say but if it's still going to this pace i'll rather see Pokemon Legends close.
We need some new updates and none missed events and i can say Pokemon legends will be alive again. or may i say for that period of time. But at least that show us some respect towards the player who still play. At the moment i see it very disrespectful Towards us which we do not deserve this.
I enjoyed this game since day 1 and i still enjoy it now but seeing it dying by not showing us some respect i'll rather see Pokemon Legends Down.
and again for me saying these words is very hard. i have achieved many goals in this game which of course it took time. I hope from this post it get noticed by the devs / admins so they can see how much we are suffering and do something about it.
So far i only have this to say.

Kind regards ,
PisaniLegends
Last edited by dylanpisani10 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CharmlessNarwhal2468
Trainer
Trainer

Post by CharmlessNarwhal2468 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:37 pm

First of all, I must say the devs worked super hard on this game and ever since i started i have loved this game very much for all it is. Second of all, When i first joined this game i thought the storyline would be a little longer, and also since i joined this game i haven't seen a single event for the game
unless i skipped it and didn't notice. Lastly, I love playing this game but ever since ppl have been complaining and since i have completed most of the quests i have noticed this game getting a little dull. So i just want to say that the game could use a little improvement.

Kind Regards,
Narwhal
Image Image Image

lorenco06
Trainer
Trainer

Post by lorenco06 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:51 pm

I've played this game since 2015 and I agree to Mimikyuu because there are like 9 Months with no updates or news about PL.You guys might need more coders and map builders but still there are coders that play this amazing game.After all u guys are busy too as said above.After all all of these replies I'm expecting an explanation for what is going on in the game for now.If you guys are already planning something big, at least let us know.

Best Regards lorenco06

eclipse98
Trainer
Trainer

Post by eclipse98 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:57 pm

I agree with mimikyuu, we need some development in game.
And i believe in devs Jazz , sharks12 and Kyro please take a look at it once .

Nikolina2017
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Nikolina2017 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:07 pm

We should try again getting new Mods, Developers and Admins!
Maid Hyena Shop~! Recruiting Breeders/Lvl up Servicers for it!
Hyena Maid Shop~!