Are you really making progress for this game?

Please post your feedback about Pokemon Legends!
Nikolina2017
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Are you really making progress for this game?

Post by Nikolina2017 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:22 am

I am gonna say only this.Storylines and events are not small part bc people keep begging developers to update them.But on other things I agree about moves and abilities not getting fixed.
Maid Hyena Shop~! Recruiting Breeders/Lvl up Servicers for it!
Hyena Maid Shop~!

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:47 pm

I think they need first to change:

-the Logo of the main page (It looks old and not attractive colors).

-Fix phpBB page.. I know it takes long time to fix. :/

-change how the log-in page looks like, Specially change the ''News and Announcements'' content... Like deleting that video or make a ''new and updated'' one, where you can see some Mega-Stones and also some Legendary Pokemons. (To refer to the newest update of the game..) If you see the current video, it looks very old where no people is in it and where the Pokemarket do only have 3 items to buy...
-This also goes to the main log-in page... Pokemon legends in the main page should add some options that can be clicked and they should lead you to:
  • Link to the Video and Pictures section. (Where there are many players online, different areas in the game to show what you are going to experience as a new user.
  • Link to the forum page
  • The link to the Facebook page looks like another Adds from the page. (Should be changed so people know they will be directed to FB page, it only says ''PokemonLegends.
  • There should be also a link called something like ''About us/about Pokemon Legends''... So it is linked to another place instead of having everything on the main log-in page. It Looks a little bit too messy. =) The content about the game should also be changed/updated...
    There is only content about Tournament... nothing about breeding, Mega-evos, Legendary pokemons, many different gyms to beat, and Own made story-line that includes more than 100 quests.
I think that those topics are also important... I mention them because I linked Pokemon Legends to friends and they asked me if I'm sure the game is legit, or it is not a scam, etc, etc... (looks like not trustable page).

I think, that the beginning is also important to be focused on.
Image Useful guides, click here | Guías en Español, Click aquí! -Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''

LoneWarrior
Trainer
Trainer

Post by LoneWarrior » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:12 pm

ChilenoEnDinamarca wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:47 pm

-change how the log-in page looks like, Specially change the ''News and Announcements'' content... Like deleting that video or make a ''new and updated'' one, where you can see some Mega-Stones and also some Legendary Pokemons. (To refer to the newest update of the game..) If you see the current video, it looks very old where no people is in it and where the Pokemarket do only have 3 items to buy...
-This also goes to the main log-in page... Pokemon legends in the main page should add some options that can be clicked and they should lead you to:
  • Link to the Video and Pictures section. (Where there are many players online, different areas in the game to show what you are going to experience as a new user.
  • Link to the forum page
  • The link to the Facebook page looks like another Adds from the page. (Should be changed so people know they will be directed to FB page, it only says ''PokemonLegends.
  • There should be also a link called something like ''About us/about Pokemon Legends''... So it is linked to another place instead of having everything on the main log-in page. It Looks a little bit too messy. =) The content about the game should also be changed/updated...
    There is only content about Tournament... nothing about breeding, Mega-evos, Legendary pokemons, many different gyms to beat, and Own made story-line that includes more than 100 quests.
I think that those topics are also important... I mention them because I linked Pokemon Legends to friends and they asked me if I'm sure the game is legit, or it is not a scam, etc, etc... (looks like not trustable page).

+1
Items Guide | Force & Faint Switch explained
Forum Shop | Grayview Update Guide

~~~~~~~~

What the Caterpie calls the end of the world, the master calls a Butterfree.

LuckyBOyTR
Trainer
Trainer

Post by LuckyBOyTR » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:49 pm

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16543

If U all supporting for a new PL, Pls Check this Six page long suggestion/debate/arguement where only old players were present , who were rejecting my idea :(.
I think Mods dont even look at this thing :lol: :lol: cuz there is only reply by Nexus.

As a Result of this Forum post By LuckyBoyTR. They started the old way, which i saw in old forum posts by Sharks.
##LuckyBoy

Hukora

Post by Hukora » Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:15 pm

LuckyBOyTR wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:49 pm
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16543

If U all supporting for a new PL, Pls Check this Six page long suggestion/debate/arguement where only old players were present , who were rejecting my idea :(.
I think Mods dont even look at this thing :lol: :lol: cuz there is only reply by Nexus.

As a Result of this Forum post By LuckyBoyTR. They started the old way, which i saw in old forum posts by Sharks.
People disagreeing with your suggestion (which I also disagree since it would ruin the value of one of the only valuable things in this game) is irrelevant to this topic.

Chat moderators, as the name suggests, can only moderate the chat. Only developers can make functional changes to the game like the ones that are suggested in the Suggestions section of the forums. Therefore, even if moderators reply, only developers can decide whether the changes are implemented or not. And just because game staff do not reply, does not mean we are not monitoring the situation.

If you still want a reply, as mentioned earlier, a similar topic was already created and replied to by our administrator PP (viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15026#p71013). Bottom of the first paragraph basically applies here too.

LuckyBOyTR
Trainer
Trainer

Post by LuckyBOyTR » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:36 am

Okayz :cry:
I was trying to tell who started this forum post that there r very less chances for this.
##LuckyBoy

Kousei_Arima
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Kousei_Arima » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:54 am

ChilenoEnDinamarca wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:47 pm

• Link to the forum page

Great ideas! +1

mandlamaxt
Trainer
Trainer

Post by mandlamaxt » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:54 am

That is what l am saying .Battling is fun.And the moves are greet . And you can also rise your own pokemon . That is way it is so greet. :mrgreen:
[pokemon][/pokemon]

Ealham
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Ealham » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:37 pm

AkatsukiTojo wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:16 pm
The reason that I feel regret for this game is even 2 years has passed, this game still have move and ability that not coded about more than 50% of move and some useful ability like magic guard. In the move and ability that not coded have some quite good use for PvP or PvE but there is no improvement in there. Seriously, I want to ask question to owner of this game.
I feel the same as you....

Changing the game mechanics will require changing the existing code. With my little developing experience, I can say to modify codes written in Javascript is a big challenge. It mostly depends on global variables, so if you change a little bit somewhere inside the code, there is a good chance that it will cause big trouble in somewhere else... Rewriting may be a solution, but none of the dev has time enough to do so.

So its modification is sluggish by nature. Additionally, there is only one working dev Sharks12 who is currently doing his best (Jazzy handles donation related problems as I've learnt). Sharks12 did fix Shadow Tag ability, Mega-Poke type error and quite some noticeable and useful things.
He is working part-time, alone and for free I guess, so I don't see much hope that this game will have a good future so soon.

Kyro is earning money... The advertisements and Premiumship of players do give him enough money. I really feel sad why he don't spend the money after the Devs and Moderators. :/
Have a visit to my ORIGINALLY OWNED Shiny-Collections -> https://www.pokemonlegends.com/trades.php?user=Ealham

DIVENDEVIL
Trainer
Trainer

Post by DIVENDEVIL » Fri May 24, 2019 10:26 am

absolutly right......moreover they need to take risk of advertisement from their pocket otherwise no one will know of its existance