Are you really making progress for this game?

Please post your feedback about Pokemon Legends!
AkatsukiTojo
Trainer
Trainer

Are you really making progress for this game?

Post by AkatsukiTojo » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:16 pm

It has been 2 and half years that I played this game. There has been frustrating time, angry time,and happy times during last two years. Even about three years now I feel a lot of regret on investing my time in this game. The reason that I feel regret for this game is even 2 years has passed, this game still have move and ability that not coded about more than 50% of move and some useful ability like magic guard. In the move and ability that not coded have some quite good use for PvP or PvE but there is no improvement in there. Seriously, I want to ask question to owner of this game. "Are you really care about this game? Did you still have passion on this game? If you don't have passion, just stop this game. Don't treat players' real money as you pocket money. I am not supporting for this shit. I really regret on using my own money for tokens, item and premium status.
This is not talking about staffs of this game. I know you guys work hard to make this game getting better. This is feedback to owner of this game.

figig
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Are you really making progress for this game?

Post by figig » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:02 am

+infinity :)
Just wrote what i wanted to say :)
i hope owners of pl looks into this

Nikolina2017
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Nikolina2017 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:39 am

AkatsukiTojo wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:16 pm
"Are you really care about this game? Did you still have passion on this game? If you don't have passion, just stop this game. Don't treat players' real money as you pocket money. I am not supporting for this shit.
I know you don´t want it continue if Owner does not care about,what I got from your quote. But did you think about other Players who made friends here,and about people who want this game to continue and try best to make it continue? I am 100% sure nobody is treating players real money as pocket money.We barely even got FDs donation.It is also your choice to buy it.

I know you have points about slow updating/fixing on moves and abilities. PL has like 2 developers. Idk what happened to sharks,but PP is still alive. Kyro most of time.. Idk what to say about him.I may same as for sharks.They also made 2-3 storylines and events in these years.So yeah they have been doing progress on these things not moves,abilities.
Maid Hyena Shop~! Recruiting Breeders/Lvl up Servicers for it!
Hyena Maid Shop~!

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:28 pm

-This post was made a few days ago viewtopic.php?f=6&p=80442#p80442

- Since there was a roll back, the staff had to focus and spend time on getting the game to run as it was before the roll back.. when the game was running again, players started to complain about when the next update will be released and that it took too long--- finally the update came viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6514&start=10#p48343
A few months later, where players were bored like crazy, users started to complain when Easter event was not released on 2o18... but a few months later a new update came http://blog.pokemonlegends.com/what-hap ... ne-update/.

-The story is not finished yet and we do not know if this year we will be left alone with no Easter event :D

-Sharks12 was here for like 3-4 ago to announce the raffle for the Moss stone, it will end soon, so you better hurry up if you want to participate.

Just let me say this, when the game have fixed moved and abilities, Pokemon Legends will be very popular =)
Fan made games, are always slowly finished.
Image Useful guides, click here | Guías en Español, Click aquí! -Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''

figig
Trainer
Trainer

Post by figig » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:19 pm

The main problem is not the updates or event, it the mechanics of the battle, bugs in tourneys, ability of new moves to be used in pl

Nebo
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Nebo » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:33 pm

Nikolina2017 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:39 am

I am 100% sure nobody is treating players real money as pocket money.We barely even got FDs donation.It is also your choice to buy it.
It's true that there was a period of time before the grayview update that the amount of donations to the game as well as the amount of FDs were both low, but since Grayview City update, until now, a lot of FDs and donations were made, especially that we had 3 events since then. This will continue if there will be easter event soon.
Nikolina2017 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:39 am

I know you have points about slow updating/fixing on moves and abilities. PL has like 2 developers. Idk what happened to sharks,but PP is still alive. Kyro most of time.. Idk what to say about him.I may same as for sharks.They also made 2-3 storylines and events in these years.So yeah they have been doing progress on these things not moves,abilities.
Technically, PL has 3 developers - Kyro (owner), sharks and Jazzy.
As a reply to one of the questions the owner of this topic is asking: Kyro (The owner of this game) abandoned this game a long time ago. A few months ago he came back for a few days in order to split Player Chat into Country Chat and Global Chat - a very little-needed thing. If you ask for my personal opinion - The fact he abandoned the game and doesn't invest time and effort in it, nor do anything significant, if anything at all, to improve it, that, along with the fact that instead he invests his time and efforts creating and working on new pokemon games are a soild enough proof that he cares about this game very very little, if at all. That is very unfortunate (especially that this game is way better than the other games he has tried to make).

PP is an admin, not a developer. PP along with Nexus who recently became an admin, are currently the ONLY ones who create and work on the storyline and updates (before Nexus became an admin, PP used to do it all on her own). sharks, nor any other member of the developers have contributed to the storyline or the events, since a very very long time, that if they ever did except for when this game was released. So, it's PP and recently Nexus that have been making progress with the storyline and making events, not sharks and definitely not Kyro or Jazzy.
Once or twice a year, sharks adds a feature to the game (e.g. Auction system, Item Column in My Pokemon page) or fixes a bug or two (mega pokes and their stats, although now some of the new mega pokes are bugged), but that's really it, nothing else, for a whole year and sometimes even more.
We, players, are usually told "The devs are busy" when we ask why there's no progress in the development of the game (not storyline and events). It's true that the devs have real busy lives, with jobs, maybe families to take care of, but they are also busy developing new pokemon games, like "My Pokemon Journey" which was released a few months ago. Make no mistake, All 3 PL developers had invested their time and efforts creating a new pokemon game (which is not as good as PL) and maybe still do. So, if you're told "The devs are busy", know they are somewhat busy, but not busy enough to not invest time and effort in PL. They just choose to put very little effort, if at all, into PL, instead of putting most or all of their effort into this game, which will reward them both with a good reputation and financially. That is their choice though, and we all should respect it, even if we don't see things the same way. Here is a post I made short time after they released "My Pokemon Journey":
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15026

Don't be surprised no reply nor any action was made by the devs, I doubt they even read it tbh. Again, it's their choice and we should respect it, yet we players have the right to express our opinions regarding all of that.
ChilenoEnDinamarca wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:28 pm
-This post was made a few days ago viewtopic.php?f=6&p=80442#p80442

- Since there was a roll back, the staff had to focus and spend time on getting the game to run as it was before the roll back.. when the game was running again, players started to complain about when the next update will be released and that it took too long--- finally the update came viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6514&start=10#p48343
A few months later, where players were bored like crazy, users started to complain when Easter event was not released on 2o18... but a few months later a new update came http://blog.pokemonlegends.com/what-hap ... ne-update/.

-The story is not finished yet and we do not know if this year we will be left alone with no Easter event :D

-Sharks12 was here for like 3-4 ago to announce the raffle for the Moss stone, it will end soon, so you better hurry up if you want to participate.
Again, what the owner of this topic is complaining about isn't the making of progress in the storyline and events, a section that currently PP and Nexus are in charge of and PP used to work on all on her own before (Legendaries update and everything that came after it). They are complaining about the facts the developers have invested almost 0 time and effort contributing and improving the section of the game they are in charge of - its development.

A moss stone raffle... Great! That certainly improves and fixes the many game mechanics that desperately need improvement and fixing. That certainly adds a new content to the game and definitely makes the game smoother, convenient and more challenging. Like I said, this moss stone raffle is just another example to one of the things sharks does for the game once or twice a year, this time it's not even a feature, just a simple raffle, which isn't bad but of very very low priority and importance. That's not "Developing".
ChilenoEnDinamarca wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:28 pm

Just let me say this, when the game have fixed moved and abilities, Pokemon Legends will be very popular =)
Fan made games, are always slowly finished.
Unfortunately, if it continues like this, like it has been for the few years after the rollback, this game will never have complete fixed moves and abilities, not even 50% of them if you ask me.
Fan made games are relatively slowly finished, but everything has proportions, the section PP is reponsible of does make a progress and people are more or less content about it. However, the development section is a section people are very disappointed with. Except for the development of mega pokemons in the game (Which is a relatively minor development regarding the great amount of development this game needs), almost nothing has been done.

The main goal of my comment is to let the owner of this topic, as well as other players, see the point this game is standing at, mainly its development, and where it will be heading in the future if no significant change is made, so better not raise your expectations and better keep them low, just so you don't get disappointed again/for the first time like the owner of this topic.
AkatsukiTojo wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:16 pm

Don't treat players' real money as you pocket money.
Pocket money or not? Well, you can judge by what you see. Remember it's your choice to spend your money or not. I understand that your choice is based on your expectations of this game, but well, I hope you can see, reality, better now. Still, this game is pretty enjoyable when your expectations are low and when there's nothing that could disappoint you about it, so try to enjoy it, if you like.

Thanks to SilentCobra for the amazing signature! Sugoi :D

Nikolina2017
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Nikolina2017 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:04 pm

Nebo btw I did not count Kyro bc he left. That is reason why I said 2. I most of time forgot about Jazzy. Sharks comes randomly more than Kyro. For me PP is somewhat developer and I keep forgetting she is admin.

I actually agree on point if PL continues like this it may not have a good future.
Maid Hyena Shop~! Recruiting Breeders/Lvl up Servicers for it!
Hyena Maid Shop~!

Zachriel137
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Zachriel137 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:41 pm

Really like this game even more than the gameboy/nds games because of the chat and easier trading especially for the trade evolution pokemon... Made a couple of friends while playing the game for a couple of months

Might be out of topic but just wanted to say ^_^

mandlamaxt
Trainer
Trainer

Post by mandlamaxt » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:55 pm

l think l am geeting a lot of pokemon. l love it :D :lol:
[pokemon][/pokemon]

AkatsukiTojo
Trainer
Trainer

Post by AkatsukiTojo » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:45 am

Zachriel137 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:41 pm
Really like this game even more than the gameboy/nds games because of the chat and easier trading especially for the trade evolution pokemon... Made a couple of friends while playing the game for a couple of months
Don't try to compare this game with official one. This difference is like haven and hell.
mandlamaxt wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:55 pm
l think l am geeting a lot of pokemon. l love it :D :lol:
What point of getting pokemon where there is no use for other than selling and showing off? Things we enjoy in Pokemon game is hunting, training and battling. Is there any meaningful for pokemon we caught is being showcase and strategy which each people can't use it due to not coded? What this game lacking is move that useful for pvp or pve like belly drum which is great move for Azmarill and snorlax that can defeat like 1 vs 6 pokemons. And what the point of hunting if there is only limited strategy can be use in battle.

And Nebo thanks you for understand me. It was not about expectation on this game. The way this game going now is giving more pressure on developer (Sharks) who I believe that only one caring this game. Have you ever see organization or business run by only one person? From my experience, one man team is most likely failed to get what they trying achieve.

And also some people who think storyline and event update as development for game, story and event are really development of this game but it is small part. People will active when storyline or event update or start but only few days. That how story and event have temporary effect. For story update, people might be active for mostly 1 month and for event it was 5-14 days.

If this game continue current direction, it will not survive for long-term. With current situation is still going on, this game will have end in near future with disappointment.