I will not play this game

Please post your feedback about Pokemon Legends!
yuno44907
Trainer
Trainer

I will not play this game

Post by yuno44907 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:04 pm

I started playing PP. It is a very pay to win game with %90 rate you find very common pokemons and cant get any nice pokemons (%0,004 rate for Scyther). But i feel like your encounter system and graphics very bad and i prefer to play better games even they are harder. Never play pro their admins delete your account without a reason. MMO will never add new pokemons because they suck at coding.

What can i say, this game isnt good; you need to learn coding and make new games. This game is very good for finding rare pokemons and having a fast easy gameplay but i didnt like graphics.

Natsukun
Trainer
Trainer

Re: I will not play this game

Post by Natsukun » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:18 pm

if u have any trouble ..then make ur own game and play it or smth :v
this game is based on formant of gen3 pkmn games and dont forget that ppl were crazy about it in their time...
we r nt fools who r playing this game :v

LoneWarrior
Trainer
Trainer

Post by LoneWarrior » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:38 pm

Wynaut?

Who begged you to play this game in the 1st place.
._.

Graphics--> This game has one of the very best graphics I have seen in many games, if you have any experience with pokemon-rpg games, I mean.

Coding--> Oh really? I would like to see you try something basic yourself, if you ever understand. First, it is not something for kids. Secondly, it would not have been possible to make such a game (and website) if they had not known coding.
-.-

Try to do something yourself (graphics amd coding) and then you will understand.
:V
Items Guide
Forum Shop

~~~~~~~~

What the Caterpie calls the end of the world, the master calls a Butterfree.

Thineesh
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Thineesh » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:59 am

yuno44907 wrote:I started playing PP. It is a very pay to win game with %90 rate you find very common pokemons and cant get any nice pokemons (%0,004 rate for Scyther). But i feel like your encounter system and graphics very bad and i prefer to play better games even they are harder. Never play pro their admins delete your account without a reason. MMO will never add new pokemons because they suck at coding.

What can i say, this game isnt good; you need to learn coding and make new games. This game is very good for finding rare pokemons and having a fast easy gameplay but i didnt like graphics.
First of all did someone told you to play this..... :evil: :evil:
Second, Only the Devs know how hard is it to make this so you shouldnt judge it
Third, If you can create a game better than this.
Fourth, Storyline of this is the best of all I ever saw :evil: :evil: If I see you again Im gonna kill yah
Always there is a Darkness in every Light......
So be a darkness and support me.......
My Dark Lord...

Loyal and True member of
PL_Omega

Slopper
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Slopper » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:20 pm

yuno44907 wrote:I started playing PP. It is a very pay to win game with %90 rate you find very common pokemons and cant get any nice pokemons (%0,004 rate for Scyther). But i feel like your encounter system and graphics very bad and i prefer to play better games even they are harder. Never play pro their admins delete your account without a reason. MMO will never add new pokemons because they suck at coding.

Lol what a noob. You do know that scythers are LITERALLY for sale in trades for only 1k right? And it's certainly not pay to win. Heck, I got my premium AND free tokens from using in game currency ;)
So play it, enjoy it, and get out of your noob zone.
My Shiny Mew! http://www.pokemonlegends.com/monster.php?mid=5504672 Link may not work if you don't add in https://
Player Tip: Don't listen to me. Well, what did you expect.