Thank yous to all of our incredible community, and big shoutouts to moderators/developers!

Please post your feedback about Pokemon Legends!
smileydonut7
Trainer
Trainer

Thank yous to all of our incredible community, and big shoutouts to moderators/developers!

Post by smileydonut7 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:28 pm

This game is beautifully done. The storyline's great, and the staff are amazing. Even with few developers, you guys do an incredible job keeping this game up to date with different pokemon, events, and new aspects of pokemon legends. I want to give a shout out to jazzy, for helping us with fds, and all else. PP, for working so hard on events, and helping out players for us. You're incredibly important and deserve one of the biggest thank yous here. Sharks, for being the best developer we could possibly wish for. FF, for sticking with us for so long, and helping out wherever you can. Acchan, you're incredible on help chat, as well as freindly and likeable. Asim, SandyBoi, MosterCatcher, Wimbo, you're offline a lot, but I'm sure when you're online you're awesome. Dragonstars, you're great at what you do, and have an amazing heart. GM, you're funny, helpful, and have a great personality. Hassi, you're a great breeder, and are super at being a moderator. Hukora, you're super freindly, and everybody looks up to you on help chat. Latii, you're frendly, nice, and another important breeder. Nexus, you're our rock. You enforce the rules and are the all powerful pun-master. Vamp, another incredible breeder and amazing personality, it's great to have you. :!: This game couldn't go on without any of you! :!:

P.S.
To anybody who was a moderator, and was for a while, you're amazing, and we were sad to see you go.
P.P.S.
To all the players who are very important members of our community, we need you, and are happy to have you.
P.P.P.S.
To all the players with older accounts, thank you for sticking with us this whole time!
P.P.P.P.S.
I seriously hope you see this so you know how incredible you staff are, thanks so much for keeping the game running (And players)
P.P.P.P.P.S.
We players should try and help you, to all who see this, help out the staff and try and enforce the rules to the best of your abilities
P.P.P.P.P.P.S.
Thank you for reading!
Last edited by smileydonut7 on Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
https://imgur.com/a/Mf4KP Dreams: Be a mod, be a dev, be a breeder, be known well, and be a great freind who is relied on in pl!

LoneWarrior
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Thank yous to all of our incredible community, and big shoutouts to moderators/developers!

Post by LoneWarrior » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:55 am

Yeah. I have so much to say. But in the end I will just say one thing : Thank you all mods and old players. You are all AMAZING!!
Items Guide
Forum Shop

~~~~~~~~

What the Caterpie calls the end of the world, the master calls a Butterfree.

Nexus
Mod
Mod

Re: Thank yous to all of our incredible community, and big shoutouts to moderators/developers!

Post by Nexus » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:46 am

This is very much appreciated :D

We, the staff team, will continue to do our best to keep Pokemon Legends a safe and happy place :)

smileydonut7
Trainer
Trainer

Post by smileydonut7 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:26 pm

:) Thanks so much Nexus!
https://imgur.com/a/Mf4KP Dreams: Be a mod, be a dev, be a breeder, be known well, and be a great freind who is relied on in pl!

wolfzbro22
Trainer
Trainer

Post by wolfzbro22 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:15 am

Thank you mods/devs for all your support and your effort to make this game better we really appreciate it and keep up the good work....
when life pushes you hard, you have to push harder :D :D

Slopper
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Slopper » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:50 pm

Thank you Nexus you're a real hero.
My Shiny Mew! http://www.pokemonlegends.com/monster.php?mid=5504672 Link may not work if you don't add in https://
Player Tip: Don't listen to me. Just a random player.

acchan

Post by acchan » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:21 am

smileydonut7 wrote:This game is beautifully done. The storyline's great, and the staff are amazing. Even with few developers, you guys do an incredible job keeping this game up to date with different pokemon, events, and new aspects of pokemon legends. I want to give a shout out to jazzy, for helping us with fds, and all else. PP, for working so hard on events, and helping out players for us. You're incredibly important and deserve one of the biggest thank yous here. Sharks, for being the best developer we could possibly wish for. FF, for sticking with us for so long, and helping out wherever you can. Acchan, you're incredible on help chat, as well as freindly and likeable. Asim, SandyBoi, MosterCatcher, Wimbo, you're offline a lot, but I'm sure when you're online you're awesome. Dragonstars, you're great at what you do, and have an amazing heart. GM, you're funny, helpful, and have a great personality. Hassi, you're a great breeder, and are super at being a moderator. Hukora, you're super freindly, and everybody looks up to you on help chat. Latii, you're frendly, nice, and another important breeder. Nexus, you're our rock. You enforce the rules and are the all powerful pun-master. Vamp, another incredible breeder and amazing personality, it's great to have you. :!: This game couldn't go on without any of you! :!:

P.S.
To anybody who was a moderator, and was for a while, you're amazing, and we were sad to see you go.
P.P.S.
To all the players who are very important members of our community, we need you, and are happy to have you.
P.P.P.S.
To all the players with older accounts, thank you for sticking with us this whole time!
P.P.P.P.S.
I seriously hope you see this so you know how incredible you staff are, thanks so much for keeping the game running (And players)
P.P.P.P.P.S.
We players should try and help you, to all who see this, help out the staff and try and enforce the rules to the best of your abilities
P.P.P.P.P.P.S.
Thank you for reading!
Your Feedback sounds like,, you'll leave us for long time =w=

And thank you for this sweet feedback....
Criesssss
We'll keep continuing our best for next, next and next time~
Sorry for late reply
acchan (◡‿◡✿)
小林カンナです。よろしくお願いします。

smileydonut7
Trainer
Trainer

Post by smileydonut7 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:24 pm

I'm not leaving. xD Thank you Acchan!

acchan

Post by acchan » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:51 am

Phew
:lol:

Nyaaa thank you too~
acchan (◡‿◡✿)
小林カンナです。よろしくお願いします。

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:46 pm

I agree with Smileydonut7 and I would like to add Aerobous to this topic, and also give my thanks to him.
The past can not be changed but we can only learn from it.
Aerobous was a great clan leader and also a good person not to mention that Aerobous was also a good a Dev....
When he was part of the staff, I did also enjoy the game.
We are only humans after all.. and we can also make mistakes. =)
Useful guides, click here | Guía de quests y mas en Español, Click aquí! Image