Feedback in General

Please post your feedback about Pokemon Legends!
EbiRolls
Trainer
Trainer

Feedback in General

Post by EbiRolls » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:20 pm

This game and is a great time killer and fun to get into in general. The only issue I have with this game, and it being the biggest issue, is the SS Neptune quest and the Zombie Apocalypse quest. 3 of my friends and I play this game together, but were all at different parts of the story line. I was the first to reach the SS Neptune quest and I was near giving up on the game as we had to capture nine Pokemon, one of them being Tyrannitar. Larvitar is extremely rare to grab when you are in the secret grotto, and you needed it to be level 55 for it to be Tyranitar. That, and we need to level up the other 7 to their last evolution but not as high as 55. That was the biggest drag and I hope I never nor my friends have to go through something so stupid. My friends eventually got to the same quest as me as I took so long to do it, and they were aggravated at that quest as well. Luckily, we devised a plan to capture a set of Pokemon and trade among each other in half the time. I was lucky enough to have 3 friends to cut the time needed so we can move on from this annoyingly painful quest that someone allowed this to be in the game.We thought this was over. We were very wrong. Now for the Blackwell Zombie quest. I need 3 items in sets of 8. 8 Hypnotic orbs, 8 Moo Moo Milk, and 8 bitter mushrooms. The issue with the hypnotic orb is that it is dropped by Misdreavus and it only appears at night, which is at a 6 hour interval. Not everyone can play for 6 hours and to wait to play the game when the servers make it night. And also when you kill Misdreavus it is also a chance to get one orb. Complete BS to go through rarity and waiting on a six hour interval. The moomoomilk not as horrendous but still waiting for a miltank to spawn and waiting for their moomoo milk to drop at a chance. Then the mushroom, you have to talk to a guy who would make one for every 2 paras mushroom drops. You need 8 bitter mushrooms, so you need 16 of the those paras mushrooms. Biggest drag of this game. In total I need 24 items and as explained before, its all based on playing on the right time, and having good luck on Pokemon spawning and chance for them to drop the item you want them too. I did the sea fairy quest to kill 50 Finneon, and that was horrible but wasn't as bad as paras since paras had like 4 other Pokemon in the same small bush as it, making my job 101% harder. I really like this game, I really do. But I want to get on this game with the mindset of "Lets capture Pokemon, fight gyms, and battle tough trainers." No the pessimistic mindset of "lets go wait six hours to capture a Pokemon who has a small chance of dropping a rare items that i need 8 of, then kill 16 Pokemon for another rare drop, then kill another 8 for a rare drop." I understand this game has grinding in it, but this is way too much. I am now leveling up my Pokemon instead as that is the only real action I can get know than walking around a bush for 30 minutes for one Pokemon and waiting for 1 drop. Hopefully this changes as the new players do not have to deal wit what I deal with. But i am sure there is a really good reason for this. So with that said, I am just looking on player item shop for moomoo milk, orbs, and mushrooms to get pass this horrid quest.

camckee316
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Feedback in General

Post by camckee316 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:47 pm

paras is also found on route 2 anytime, and misdreavus is found in the blackfell caverns anytime as well, also you try to search for the item or items you looking and purchase them from other players.
Image Join me on IRC
Image provided by SilentCobra

hakeemshaib
Trainer
Trainer

Post by hakeemshaib » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:30 am

camckee316 wrote:paras is also found on route 2 anytime, and misdreavus is found in the blackfell caverns anytime as well, also you try to search for the item or items you looking and purchase them from other players.
but in order to go to blackfell caverns, the zombie quest must be completed beforehand which means that misdreavus can only be seen at night time at blackfell forest. and in terms of buying items, not everyone has the purchasing power to buy items, especially ones that cost a lot of money

hakeemshaib
Trainer
Trainer

Post by hakeemshaib » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:57 am

EbiRolls wrote:This game and is a great time killer and fun to get into in general. The only issue I have with this game, and it being the biggest issue, is the SS Neptune quest and the Zombie Apocalypse quest. 3 of my friends and I play this game together, but were all at different parts of the story line. I was the first to reach the SS Neptune quest and I was near giving up on the game as we had to capture nine Pokemon, one of them being Tyrannitar. Larvitar is extremely rare to grab when you are in the secret grotto, and you needed it to be level 55 for it to be Tyranitar. That, and we need to level up the other 7 to their last evolution but not as high as 55. That was the biggest drag and I hope I never nor my friends have to go through something so stupid. My friends eventually got to the same quest as me as I took so long to do it, and they were aggravated at that quest as well. Luckily, we devised a plan to capture a set of Pokemon and trade among each other in half the time. I was lucky enough to have 3 friends to cut the time needed so we can move on from this annoyingly painful quest that someone allowed this to be in the game.We thought this was over. We were very wrong. Now for the Blackwell Zombie quest. I need 3 items in sets of 8. 8 Hypnotic orbs, 8 Moo Moo Milk, and 8 bitter mushrooms. The issue with the hypnotic orb is that it is dropped by Misdreavus and it only appears at night, which is at a 6 hour interval. Not everyone can play for 6 hours and to wait to play the game when the servers make it night. And also when you kill Misdreavus it is also a chance to get one orb. Complete BS to go through rarity and waiting on a six hour interval. The moomoomilk not as horrendous but still waiting for a miltank to spawn and waiting for their moomoo milk to drop at a chance. Then the mushroom, you have to talk to a guy who would make one for every 2 paras mushroom drops. You need 8 bitter mushrooms, so you need 16 of the those paras mushrooms. Biggest drag of this game. In total I need 24 items and as explained before, its all based on playing on the right time, and having good luck on Pokemon spawning and chance for them to drop the item you want them too. I did the sea fairy quest to kill 50 Finneon, and that was horrible but wasn't as bad as paras since paras had like 4 other Pokemon in the same small bush as it, making my job 101% harder. I really like this game, I really do. But I want to get on this game with the mindset of "Lets capture Pokemon, fight gyms, and battle tough trainers." No the pessimistic mindset of "lets go wait six hours to capture a Pokemon who has a small chance of dropping a rare items that i need 8 of, then kill 16 Pokemon for another rare drop, then kill another 8 for a rare drop." I understand this game has grinding in it, but this is way too much. I am now leveling up my Pokemon instead as that is the only real action I can get know than walking around a bush for 30 minutes for one Pokemon and waiting for 1 drop. Hopefully this changes as the new players do not have to deal wit what I deal with. But i am sure there is a really good reason for this. So with that said, I am just looking on player item shop for moomoo milk, orbs, and mushrooms to get pass this horrid quest.
In my opinion, thats just how it is, there are easy quests and there are some that are challenging as well. Believe me or not, some of the quests you have mentioned were a lot more difficult than it is now.

For instance, the SS neptune quest; did you know previously that all the pokes had to be originally owned? yes its true. I went through it and worked hard to catch and level up the pokes and i completed the quest. I didnt complaint and i actually thought that everything i went through was worth it and in a way proved that im a strong-willed trainer that always aim to be better and im pretty sure there
lots of other trainers who would feel the same way as well. The Zombie quest was also a little difficult than it is now. The chances of miltank dropping the moomoo milk was much lower previously. I believe that now the droprate is 100%.

Plus, if all the quests are easy, i believe completing the storyline will not be as challenging and our pokemon journey will not be fun and exciting as we expect it to be. I love challenges, and if i can overcome them on my own with hard work and determination, i believe that it makes me a strong trainer who always aim to be a better version of who i am xD

Loveya
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Loveya » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:48 am

Blackfell quest definitely is the biggest drag. I'm now having to complete this quest for a second time due to the game reset a while back. Smh It's not fun.

Hukora

Post by Hukora » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:51 am

Loveya wrote:Blackfell quest definitely is the biggest drag. I'm now having to complete this quest for a second time due to the game reset a while back. Smh It's not fun.
To save time you can just buy the ingredients. Just search for the exact ingredient name using the search bar at the top left corner of the screen (above the Home button). Hope that helps!

By the way, what a lovely username.

Loveya
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Loveya » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:02 am

Hukora wrote:
Loveya wrote:Blackfell quest definitely is the biggest drag. I'm now having to complete this quest for a second time due to the game reset a while back. Smh It's not fun.
To save time you can just buy the ingredients. Just search for the exact ingredient name using the search bar at the top left corner of the screen (above the Home button). Hope that helps!

By the way, what a lovely username.
Thank you! I know I can buy the ingredients (I have bought a few), but it's more money than I'd like to spend overall since I still need 7 more of the zombie cure potions.

Edit: LORD, it's been too long since I've done this quest. I was thinking I needed 8 of everything for just potion, so I was thinking I needed like 64 hypnotic orbs lmaooo. My bad. Ignore my post.

junglefury
Trainer
Trainer

Post by junglefury » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:20 am

nice

Pikachu_24
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Pikachu_24 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:27 am

nice