got banned yet again

Please post your feedback about Pokemon Legends!
DarkChaoZ
Trainer
Trainer

got banned yet again

Post by DarkChaoZ » Thu May 21, 2015 4:48 pm

whats the reason for the ban and how long is it?

you claim that you will be acting lenient yet i just recieved a straight on ban for what? saying "your a fool" to a user and replied good when someone said "i feel like Im dying"

please provide the logical reasoning. You cannot immediately ban. you suppose to give at least 1 warning before ban.

JProcks
Trainer
Trainer

Re: got banned yet again

Post by JProcks » Sun May 24, 2015 12:44 am

this is not an appeal, this is a rage post. Edit your main post.

DarkChaoZ
Trainer
Trainer

Post by DarkChaoZ » Thu May 28, 2015 11:58 am

JProcks wrote:this is not an appeal, this is a rage post. Edit your main post.
this wasnt mean to be an appeal in the first place. it was meant to be a feedback post -___-

Furfighter
Mod
Mod

Post by Furfighter » Thu May 28, 2015 6:04 pm

Well there, I moved it for you :)

mattahari
Trainer
Trainer

Post by mattahari » Thu May 28, 2015 9:14 pm

well it is like super mean to say that.... but an immediate ban does show that they are doing the opposite of being lenient. The no strict rule policy is having a reverse effect.
mega pokemon are ugly ,]

Furfighter
Mod
Mod

Post by Furfighter » Fri May 29, 2015 7:39 am

mattahari wrote:well it is like super mean to say that.... but an immediate ban does show that they are doing the opposite of being lenient. The no strict rule policy is having a reverse effect.
I'm sorry, but you have absoultely no idea what you are talking about. He was warned many times by me and at least one other moderator. AND it had been going on for a week or two (maybe more?), and the person reporting him did so on more than on occasion. I personally saw it, the other moderator saw it, and we each saw screenshots. Not to mention this particular person has been around ALL of our many games, and has been banned many times on all of them. They know and preach the rules already, so even if I did ban him immediately on this game (And I didn't), there was really no excuse.

If you're really interested in the situation, here it is. http://prntscr.com/7antrv - This was the initial ban. This was after I already told him to stop in the game chat, and then ended up banning him. Then he brought it in the IRC chat. Then he brought it to her private messages. Then after that was solved, he continues to harass me in 3 or 4 other IRC channels/rooms. All of this was after a week or two of him constantly being disconnected and warned to stop harassing the user. Sure, the harassment was minor, but it was still harassment and the user asked him to stop.

mattahari
Trainer
Trainer

Post by mattahari » Fri May 29, 2015 7:50 am

well, thats what player blocking is for.
mega pokemon are ugly ,]

Furfighter
Mod
Mod

Post by Furfighter » Fri May 29, 2015 8:01 am

No, that's what banning is for after a week of warnings.

mattahari
Trainer
Trainer

Post by mattahari » Fri May 29, 2015 8:58 am

player blocking is a really useful tool though, regardless, and it cuts problems in half.
mega pokemon are ugly ,]

DarkChaoZ
Trainer
Trainer

Post by DarkChaoZ » Fri May 29, 2015 11:49 am

Furfighter I'm not talking about the ban you given me.. that I understood and that ban has got NOTHING to do with the ban i then got.. I got another ban randomly on 20th/21st May for which i have no idea what i actually done.. ban lasted 24 hrs.

Someone now give me the actual reasoning of the ban.. there are just corrupted mods in here.. (why im not surprised).

Look at chat logs at 20th/21st May.. i got banned right after saying "good" when someone said " i feel like Im dying")