I like this game can i request something ? :) about pokemon move animation and buying non maps from token

Please post your feedback about Pokemon Legends!
Josh_VillageofDragon
Trainer
Trainer

I like this game can i request something ? :) about pokemon move animation and buying non maps from token

Post by Josh_VillageofDragon » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:52 pm

1. Pokemon move effect/Animation
Example, if charizard use flamethrower, or fire blast the animation just appear like a small flame on the opponent. Can this game develop the animation ? Like if charizard use flamethrower, an animation of long flame will coming out from charizard.. If gyara use hydro pump a long water sprout out from him. If Garhom use draco meteor , an animation of meteor will drop to the opponent.

2. Buy all non maps from token
I seem and feel If all people can buy non maps on token ,it will be more satisfying and cool.
We can add more pokemons that havent exist on this game like : galvantula, jellicent , ferrothorn, etc

Like jakiro jokes said , non event non maps breeder is now became a myth . Its so hard now calling them. And then we deppend and beg to them, if people can do it themself it will be great, and fair. Ya of course fair. I believe you can feel it.

Atomous
Trainer
Trainer

Re: I like this game can i request something ? :) about pokemon move animation and buying non maps from token

Post by Atomous » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:25 am

It is very nice. For your first idea, I heard that one of the devs has been working on it (I guess sharks only).
For your second idea, we could buy all pokes from token shops before March 2015. Therefore, there was no term "non map" at that time. After that, things have changed. You can check this to know why viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9193
I guess you can not change the decision of devs about that.
4 eggmoves

3 eggmoves

2 eggmoves

Meeko2346
Trainer
Trainer

Re: I like this game can i request something ? :) about pokemon move animation and buying non maps from token

Post by Meeko2346 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:47 am

Yes, nonmaps wouldn't be considered nonmaps anymore and many nonmaps will lose its value if so possible to be purchased from tokens, as there are many rich players that can buy them and will breed them.