Nexus hates me so much

Please post your feedback about Pokemon Legends!
figig
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Nexus hates me so much

Post by figig » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:46 am

XxlamexX wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:54 pm
Ok oi looks like things getting too Hot here.Lets make somethings clear first thing figig this isnt a feedback if you have a problem with them messaging in your report refer to Reports.Seacondly, Assuming a mod has a grudge against you not only creates a problem but u also accuse them for giving priority to some players over other and that also without proof, which doesnt create a blame its just a false accusation.Thirdly, You are a normal PL player so are they, there is nothing special.Accusing a mod of turning a blind eye is just a blind eye on your side as you are the only one here talking such stuff.My advice is that you should acknowledge their hard work specially nexus bringing us monthly events and you still think you have lost faith.And as for the personal relationship i dont think even if he had, he would put personal relations over moderatorship.As far as the proof is concerned if it is relevant and on topic then i'm sure there is no reason for it to be rejected.Either your proof was out of context or it doesnt fit the requirements.There have been many issues in the past and mods have successfully solved them making PL a great Place to be at and accusing the saviors isnt suitable.

Thankyou for reading this(If you did that is).
I always appreciate their hard work of events and other stuffs they do, please do check my posts of appreciation. Because i am not that sort of person who wont appreciate if they do good, i do appreciate them. For almost each events i appreciated them. But if i feel they did, i also said it openly because i felt that was wrong. I am not that sort of person what you people think but i hope you understand my brother.

figig
Trainer
Trainer

Post by figig » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:49 am

iamfrank wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:08 pm
figig wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:14 am
Oh my nexus hates me so much !! Eww !! Same feelings from my side

In report section i wont be allowed to help then why the hell many people like nikolina and monkey faced chimp boy commented on my previous reports ?? I dont get a single point in this ? And if thats the case, then make a rule that only reporter can add stuffs to their respective reports and no one can touch or comment on it, like appeals section, simple

why the hell they get priority to comment ? Do you have personal relationship with them ? Thats whats getting them the priority over a normal pl player like me ?

Nexus let me tell you one thing, you have caused enough things that made me lose faith in you, you turn a blind eye ,
you are very biased from what i see, whenever i showed you proof and even you knew it. God is there and he watches everything. Good luck.

Side note: I wanted to help them but now you opened my eyes, thanks a lot for your toxic behaviour.
Nexus does not provide bias, favoritism or privilege to any individual, he is beyond fair. Figig man, you are so angry these days, you act as if you are mistreated or that every day people are reporting you.... But they aren’t, the truth is, if you take the time to look in retrospect at your posts and for that moment just take a step out of your own shoes. Look at the level of toxic and aggressive behavior you have brought into your own community... How did this happen? How did you get to this place? We were all friends and had a lot of fun together and suddenly it all changed and it was like you hated everyone over night... I’ve asked the people who were once your friends but are now your targets, I tried to see if they knew what happened with you. Sadly none of us understand this behavior from you, but a lot of us wish we did because you’ve been this other person for so long that it is all we expect of you now.

I really hope this person you’ve been is not the person you will always be, because I miss the person you were before all of this nonsense. Most of us do. .-.
It all changed between us in that tourney and also an event that you hosted but i never talked to it until now. Review those moments and think what you did at that time and see from my way if trusting you who was once a friend of mine can be done or not ?

Olmagon
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Olmagon » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:10 pm

Welcome to the war zone,it’s dangerous,loud,violent and so toxic that it makes my discipline teacher look like a nice person.
No matter how good you are,there's always someone who calls you a noob
And that's okay
BECAUSE YOU CAN ALWAYS GET YOUR REVENGE!!!!!

HyperSpace2020
Trainer
Trainer

Post by HyperSpace2020 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:46 pm

Ok this is ridiculous :l
and Breeder MaryJane123~