Feedback request on Trade and Help chat Rules

Please post your feedback about Pokemon Legends!
Nikolina2017
Trainer
Trainer

Nikolina2017 said on, Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:15 pm.

normal chatting should be allowed on trade chat if no auctions are going on
Last edited by Nikolina2017 on Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don´t give up.You are an Image.Who will evolve into anything it wish.Image
Busy with school

KingMerlin
Trainer
Trainer

KingMerlin said on, Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:24 pm.

just so you guys know trade chat is my life i will never use the other chats unless i looking for mods and i use trade chat for everthing always have always will thank you

love KingMerin

Omana
Trainer
Trainer

Omana said on, Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:32 am.

Also, as some Mods said that the revised rule existed only Pre-rollback. Since Rollback, they have not been re-implemented. My question is that it has been 10 months since Rollback, why wasn't this old rule of Trade chat being used only for trades implemented 10 months ago? Why is it that this rule is being implemented only from the past couple of weeks? People are being banned for talking normally on chats. They arent even using bad language or spamming. This state of affairs is really regressive

Selomytha
Trainer
Trainer

Selomytha said on, Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:26 am.

Omana wrote:Also, as some Mods said that the revised rule existed only Pre-rollback. Since Rollback, they have not been re-implemented. My question is that it has been 10 months since Rollback, why wasn't this old rule of Trade chat being used only for trades implemented 10 months ago? Why is it that this rule is being implemented only from the past couple of weeks? People are being banned for talking normally on chats. They arent even using bad language or spamming. This state of affairs is really regressive

agree..why not from 10 months ago...if this strict rules continue..and more people get ban,, well from my POV PL will colapse...
i think not just trade chat, mods sud look on help chat for being fair...at help chat peeps talk freely too but not get banned even there was a mods there....seriously... *sigh*

making people being scared to chat its a no....people consider playing games to have funs not to make them scared....
please considered again bout this strict rules being implemented...

Sincerly,
Selomytha

RobocopHD
Trainer
Trainer

RobocopHD said on, Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:16 am.

Omana wrote:Also, as some Mods said that the revised rule existed only Pre-rollback. Since Rollback, they have not been re-implemented. My question is that it has been 10 months since Rollback, why wasn't this old rule of Trade chat being used only for trades implemented 10 months ago? Why is it that this rule is being implemented only from the past couple of weeks? People are being banned for talking normally on chats. They arent even using bad language or spamming. This state of affairs is really regressive

Good point they seem to have cared only for past week lmao

megan209
Trainer
Trainer

megan209 said on, Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:50 am.

I don't get we are not even saying bad things or swearing or cursing on trade chat. This will definitely bring pl down soon if it keep going on. Since everyone will just end up getting banned and players online day by day will just keep on decreasing until nobody ever wants to talk at trade chat anymore. Is this what the mods are lookin for?
Really hope there will be changes in rules soon. Before its too late :)
Support normal chat on trade chat if theres no auction going on +1

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

ChilenoEnDinamarca said on, Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:56 pm.

There was a time when Player chat was crowded and it was funnier! No that hard to read faster.

On trade chat I do miss that we can talk as many of you, but I made this feedback not to make it worse for any of you or me, I made it to make it a better place. The staff listen to us if we can tell them properly about things from the game. Maybe we have to think a little more about why the trade chat ended like this... The mods do not make things from ''A'' to ''B'' for no reason.
It is maybe just a proccess and we will have to respect it as long it takes (Me no like), but we can only accept their decision. If in the future all of this things changes back to normal, you as an expirienced player can tell other users to not do that. But.. on the other side of this, I have seen many users telling back/aswering things like: Do you think you are a mod? - I do not care -etc, etc
Is it good to tell people if they are braking the rules and also how is the atmosphere inside the game: If you get a negative answer from the user and he/she keeps braking the rules you are welcome to make a report.

Even now where a new rule was implemented to the trade chat, players do not respect the rule... Then how are we prooving to the mods that the ''no talk rule'' on trade chat will be respected? :oops: I'm not better and different from other people, but we are all ineed of the talk back on the trade chat....

Remeber that no one of us want to be like a police officer inside the game (That's why we have the mods) telling other users things about the rules, but, if you are nice you can maybe kindly tell the user to not do what they are doing if you know they are maybe breaking the rules. This helps other users who just started the game and rarely talk in chats, to know more about the game. If a person just started the game and reads something fx about to not sell/buy stuff in player chat and there is no ''an argument'' of why you can not sell/buy staff in that chat, the user will 80% ingore what he/she just read.

Some persons takes things very seriously and some other can be very offended, and to avoid all that, rules were made.

I do also want to chat on trade chat >.> but it seems like we all failed, not just those user who got chat banned for talking on the chat.... but all of us... We have a nice community and we can have even a better one.

I wanted to remark that you can talk on Help chat as long the questions are answered :)

Your sincerely
ChilenoEnDinamarca
Last edited by ChilenoEnDinamarca on Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EV-trainer and LVL-UP servicer Click here
Mi guía de quests y otros en Español! Click aquí

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

ChilenoEnDinamarca said on, Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:58 pm.

RobocopHD wrote:We should be able to chat in trade chat as long as there is no auction.

Agree with you... but I think we failed last time
EV-trainer and LVL-UP servicer Click here
Mi guía de quests y otros en Español! Click aquí

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE
Trainer
Trainer

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE said on, Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:26 am.

u guys said too much stuff so i didnt read it. ill give some statistics

shines trades=shines life
trade chat+advertising=shines trades x3
shines trades x3 = shines life x3
therefore, tradechat (advertising)=shines life

and i spend most of my time, on my life, and if shines life=trade chat, then im spending quality time on ma life. by talking random stuff no one cares about on trade chat

(note I ALSO did a long paragraph 4 da trend)

sincerely shine (<-- also for the trend)

Return to “Feedback”