Narrowcaster's FD Sales

You can post your Trades or look to trade with others!
Narrowcaster
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Narrowcaster's FD Sales

Post by Narrowcaster » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:43 am

Update

I am officially back in Pokemon Legends after a long 3 year hiatus. I was greeted by familiar people who I remembered from my 2015/2016 days.
A big shout out to everyone who treated me kindly and helped answer the plethora of questions I had upon my return! You know who you are. Don't be shy and drop by here to say hello!

My first week back as an FD seller has been a success. Thank you to Kigwa12346 for your
$20 purchase and Someoneback for your $10 purchase.
You two will hold a special place in my heart for years to come. Thank you for trusting me, and being my first customers in years!

If you see me online and you're interested in buying FD, don't hesitate to shoot me a private message! I will usually be online 12+ hours of the day. Luckily, I have access to a computer at work and can leave PL running in the background. Message me to get my attention please.

styris
Trainer
Trainer

Post by styris » Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:45 pm

i want to buy 5$ premium+10tkns i pay 1 million+

styris
Trainer
Trainer

Post by styris » Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:47 pm

sry i forgot to see ur price book me up for 850k

Narrowcaster
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Narrowcaster » Wed May 15, 2019 1:12 am

Due to the negativity surrounding my prices and false accusations by quarktheshark who holds a personal grudge, all of my fd sales are halted indefinitely. I will no longer financially support a game where I am not welcome or appreciated. I will still be actively playing, and you can catch me in Trade channel throughout the day.

I had a good time selling fd throughout the years. And between 2015-2019 I have donated over $150 to this game. Thank you to those who have supported me.

mane65
Trainer
Trainer

Post by mane65 » Wed May 15, 2019 2:13 am

Narrowcaster wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 1:12 am
Due to the negativity surrounding my prices and false accusations by quarktheshark who holds a personal grudge, all of my fd sales are halted indefinitely. I will no longer financially support a game where I am not welcome or appreciated. I will still be actively playing, and you can catch me in Trade channel throughout the day.

I had a good time selling fd throughout the years. And between 2015-2019 I have donated over $150 to this game. Thank you to those who have supported me.
So, you are giving up your FD just 'cause a person grudge? Really? I believe I like the old Narrocaster, the one to stood up to me, lol, just ignore that negativity and do what you want to do, if sell FD makes you happy, just keep selling, the game is not going to change people, people change the game, do what makes you happy, if you love to sell FD then do it, don't let people tell you what to do, cheer up and move on, be the bravest girl in game again, good luck, lol

firy2
Trainer
Trainer

Post by firy2 » Thu May 16, 2019 7:06 pm

mane65 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 2:13 am
Narrowcaster wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 1:12 am

So, you are giving up your FD just 'cause a person grudge? Really? I believe I like the old Narrocaster, the one to stood up to me, lol, just ignore that negativity and do what you want to do, if sell FD makes you happy, just keep selling, the game is not going to change people, people change the game, do what makes you happy, if you love to sell FD then do it, don't let people tell you what to do, cheer up and move on, be the bravest girl in game again, good luck, lol
right haha ignore the nabs :v
Error#404 Signature not found

tamildhanushpoke
Trainer
Trainer

Post by tamildhanushpoke » Sun May 26, 2019 3:21 am

hey i want 5$ fd for premium status
username:tamilselvanpoke