Narrowcaster's FD Sales

You can post your Trades or look to trade with others!
Narrowcaster
Trainer
Trainer

Narrowcaster's FD Sales

Post by Narrowcaster » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:44 am

Greetings & Welcome to my FD Shop!

I'd like to start off with a quick introduction about myself, since I am new to this community, and you may have doubts about my credibility. Hopefully after reading my intro, you will have a better understanding of me, my character, and my goals and aspirations!
I am a new player to the Pokemon Legends community, looking to make a big splash. Although I'm new here, I am not new to the world of Pokemon MMOs --or Pokemon in general. I've competed and placed top 8 in three VGC and one TCG regional tournament, and have been invited to Worlds one time.
Having played many MMOs in the past, I've recently discovered PL and quickly fell in love with the atmosphere here. Needless to say, I am here to stay! I am in my 20s, with a happy family and a stable job. Thus, I am able to dedicate a small portion of my salary on games such as this! My only regret is that I did not find out about this MMO sooner.
I hope to build up a reputation as a noteworthy FD seller, and hope that you choose to buy from me.

MY PRICES

$5: 850k
$10: 1.7mil
$25: 5mil
$50: 10mil

While I may not be able to price match some of the other well-established FD sellers here, I believe that what sets me apart from my competitors will be my reliability and consistency.
At my desk job, I am able to run Pokemon Legends in the background throughout the day, and I am always idle in the IRC. I am never far away from the game, and can be reached very easily.

My policy is to never turn a customer away. I am always looking to sell FD, any time that I am online.
IGN: Narrowcaster

MY RULES
1. I will always use a moderator as an intermediary for every sale
2. My prices are firm, although I may have soft spots for repeat customers
3. I would appreciate if you leave a reply here after purchasing FD with a quick 'thanks' ^^
4. The FD-selling process that I am following is the one that PrincessPheonix wrote. If you have any questions, please visit her detailed FD selling/buying guide here

Thank you for choosing Narrowcaster's FD sales services!
Last edited by Narrowcaster on Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Narrowcaster
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Narrowcaster's FD Sales

Post by Narrowcaster » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:45 am

I'd like to reserve this section to thank those who have bought FD from me. Without you, I would not have my business. Thank you for keeping me going!

The Wall of Fame

Chaowz
Aerobous
AzirPH
Afnand
Creator
BlindedNinja02
Kigwa12346
Someoneback
Munad
Andrezao4477
Teamwork63
& more to come!
Last edited by Narrowcaster on Tue May 14, 2019 6:40 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Shakeshi
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Shakeshi » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:19 pm

Wow. This looks legit. I'm going to see if I can buy fd from you any time soon.

Buneary
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Buneary » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:38 am

NarrowCaster dont forget my bday gift lol <3 love you bro

-nasthemaster13

Narrowcaster
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Narrowcaster » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:11 am

*redacted*
Last edited by Narrowcaster on Wed May 15, 2019 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aerobous
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Aerobous » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:04 am

Review
will be rated out of 5 stars ☆
Narrowcaster's Interaction With Buyers: ☆☆☆☆½
  • Fast PM Responds, but of course not all the time can one respond quick enough when it comes to FDs.
Narrowcaster's Transaction Speed: ☆☆☆☆☆
  • Sends Donation right away, and Donation is received quite quickly.
Narrowcaster's Personality/Professionalism: ☆☆☆☆☆
  • Very friendly and outgoing, comes to an agreement with his buyer on price/terms. (Good Quality Service)
I'll be buying again :3
"For My Part I Know Nothing With Any Certainty, But The Sight Of Stars Makes Me Dream."
PL Game Rules | PL Location Guide

AzirPH
Trainer
Trainer

Post by AzirPH » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:06 am

Thanks again for the FD !!! :D :D :D :D

as i see that you are a trusted seller :)
:) :)

Narrowcaster
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Narrowcaster » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:54 am

Thank you AzirPh and Aerobous for the feedback! I am always humbled to learn about areas where I can improve upon, and appreciative of the areas that I excel in. Your review means a lot to me!

Narrowcaster
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Narrowcaster » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:08 am

Update

As of today, I've decided to expand and sell the
$25 and $50 FD as well.
Being new to the FD selling scene, I'm not sure what prices others are charging for the higher donation amounts, but I would imagine there aren't very many that offer the high FD amounts. I hope to be one of the "go-to" sellers any time someone wants to spend top dollar.

Please leave a comment or suggestion on what would be a good rate for $25 & $50 and I will take it into consideration!

BlindedNinja02
Trainer
Trainer

Post by BlindedNinja02 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:58 am

Wew, gonna buy some FD from you soon, well, when I get the money XD

---My team :D
Updated on March 31 2016