LuckyBoyTR's Shop

You can post your Trades or look to trade with others!
User avatar
LuckyBOyTR
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 121
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:25 am

LuckyBoyTR's Shop

Post by LuckyBOyTR » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:51 am

WelCome ;)

Services Given By LuckyBoyTR.....

1.

Trading Service
Just Check LuckyBoyTR's Trade ,, You will find cool , non map, rare , groto , Gold, Shiny Stuffs and many more....
2.
Giving E.V. Train Service Too...
Price=40k (20k per Stat)
3.
Rental Service
Renting Lvl70 Eevee For eevee Tower Quest
Which Must be returned within 2 hours.U can't Rent That To Others.

Rental Price=10k
Last edited by LuckyBOyTR on Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:39 am, edited 25 times in total.
##LuckyBoy
Image

KillJ
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:09 am

Re: LuckyBoyTR's Shop

Post by KillJ » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:35 am

E.V Train Service
20k
KillJ

User avatar
LuckyBOyTR
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 121
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:25 am

Re: LuckyBoyTR's Shop

Post by LuckyBOyTR » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:57 am

KillJ wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:35 am
E.V Train Service
20k
KillJ
EV Service Completed
KillJ''s Pokemon Was Ev Trained Completely In 25minutes . :)
Please Visit Shop Again . :) :)
##LuckyBoy
Image

User avatar
Raaaz
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:40 am

Re: LuckyBoyTR's Shop

Post by Raaaz » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:40 am

Raaaz
hi i wanted 2 eevees, one jolteon . can u pls put them on trades i will offer.
Image

User avatar
LuckyBOyTR
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 121
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:25 am

Re: LuckyBoyTR's Shop

Post by LuckyBOyTR » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:41 am

Raaaz wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:40 am
Raaaz
hi i wanted 2 eevees, one jolteon . can u pls put them on trades i will offer.
Raaaz was sold 2eevees and 1 jolteon.
Pls Visit The Shop Again. :) :)
##LuckyBoy
Image

Mikaryu
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:39 pm

Re: LuckyBoyTR's Shop

Post by Mikaryu » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:09 am

Leveling up service my Magnezone
Current level: 40
Level up to: 60

Thanks :)

User avatar
LuckyBOyTR
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 121
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:25 am

Re: LuckyBoyTR's Shop

Post by LuckyBOyTR » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:24 am

Mikaryu wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:09 am
Leveling up service my Magnezone
Current level: 40
Level up to: 60

Thanks :)
Mikryu's was leveled up to lvl60. :D
Pls visit the shop again :) :)
##LuckyBoy
Image

Zachriel137
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:12 am

Re: LuckyBoyTR's Shop

Post by Zachriel137 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:09 am

7.Snover
By:Zachriel137
Egg Moves:Double Edge,Bullet Seed
Ability:Random
Nature:Random
IV's:Random
Price:5k-8k
Hope it's alright... The Snover will have avalance, skull bash and double edge

User avatar
LuckyBOyTR
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 121
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:25 am

Re: LuckyBoyTR's Shop

Post by LuckyBOyTR » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:26 pm

Zachriel137 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:09 am
7.Snover
By:Zachriel137
Egg Moves:Double Edge,Bullet Seed
Ability:Random
Nature:Random
IV's:Random
Price:5k-8k
Hope it's alright... The Snover will have avalance, skull bash and double edge
oops Sorry dude, i will correct my mistake :mrgreen:
##LuckyBoy
Image

Zachriel137
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:12 am

Re: LuckyBoyTR's Shop

Post by Zachriel137 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:53 pm

LuckyBOyTR wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:26 pm
Zachriel137 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:09 am
7.Snover
By:Zachriel137
Egg Moves:Double Edge,Bullet Seed
Ability:Random
Nature:Random
IV's:Random
Price:5k-8k
Hope it's alright... The Snover will have avalance, skull bash and double edge
oops Sorry dude, i will correct my mistake :mrgreen:
Its alright :D

Post Reply