Konoha breeding center and level up service

You can post your Trades or look to trade with others!
Zwiftly
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:47 am
Location: Suva,Fiji
Contact:

Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:49 am

I want leveling service
Corpish level 4-level up 26 times pliz make it evolve
Seel level 8-level up 26 times pliz make it evolve
20k bonus if evolve and leveled up until next saturday
The Pokemon at my trades
TOTAL COST=$26,000+(if meet requirements20k)
Zwiftly's Anniversary Event Link :viewtopic.php?f=25&t=15724&p=74786#p74786
Need to be worm to fly.............
narutoshipu
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 104
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:38 pm

Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:26 am

Zwiftly wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:49 am
I want leveling service
Corpish level 4-level up 26 times pliz make it evolve
Seel level 8-level up 26 times pliz make it evolve
20k bonus if evolve and leveled up until next saturday
The Pokemon at my trades
TOTAL COST=$26,000+(if meet requirements20k)
OK will take the job I offered in your trades.
Image
torch11even
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:10 am

Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:51 am

I hav the pokemon gastly....lvl 23 i want you to lvl it to lvl 100
zhen247
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:47 am

Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:01 pm

ohh wait i forgot the spdef 28+ for it too thanks
narutoshipu
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 104
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:38 pm

Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:08 am

narutoshipu wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:26 am
Zwiftly wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:49 am
I want leveling service
Corpish level 4-level up 26 times pliz make it evolve
Seel level 8-level up 26 times pliz make it evolve
20k bonus if evolve and leveled up until next saturday
The Pokemon at my trades
TOTAL COST=$26,000+(if meet requirements20k)
OK will take the job I offered in your trades.
Your pokemons are done, you can offer now on my trades to get it back.
Image
LuckyBOyTR
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 133
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:25 am

Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:53 am

i want a Modest Ralts , with sync ability :lol:

100-150k price :D
❤️ ❤️
Image
narutoshipu
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 104
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:38 pm

Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:57 am

LuckyBOyTR wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:53 am
i want a Modest Ralts , with sync ability :lol:

100-150k price :D
ok will take the order
Image
zhen247
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:47 am

Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:08 pm

Hows My order goin??
Any updates??
narutoshipu
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 104
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:38 pm

Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:25 am

zhen247 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:08 pm
Hows My order goin??
Any updates??
so far i got this pokemons https://www.pokemonlegends.com/monster?mid=8635728# https://www.pokemonlegends.com/monster?mid=9955479
https://www.pokemonlegends.com/monster?mid=9962945#

If you want one of these we can make a deal, breeding your order might take even longer and will cost more.
Image
zhen247
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:47 am

Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:17 pm

narutoshipu wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:25 am
zhen247 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:08 pm
Hows My order goin??
Any updates??
so far i got this pokemons https://www.pokemonlegends.com/monster?mid=8635728# https://www.pokemonlegends.com/monster?mid=9955479
https://www.pokemonlegends.com/monster?mid=9962945#

If you want one of these we can make a deal, breeding your order might take even longer and will cost more.

Need better hmm i can wait just lemme know sone updates ok :D
Post Reply