Re: Oceanwolf27's last wish - Quest for Rare bones and Pearls

Oceanwolf27 wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:36 am
Hey guys! As quite a few of you know by know, I'm leaving Pokémon Legends permanently. I love the game very much, but it's time for me to move on in life. I've accumulated money and pokémon over the years and have been through many ups and downs. As I do not need my 'treasure' anymore, I have decided to sell/auction certain shinies and golds that you can find by regularly checking my auctions page, trades page, and in my shop. I also have decided to give 30k to as many players as possible in exchange for EITHER a rare bone OR a pearl. You can only get 30k ONCE, from either putting up a rare bone or a pearl - your choice. Put it up in YOUR OWN shop for 30k and enter your name below. I will be checking to make sure no one tries to enter twice, because that would be unfair to other players. Once I see you have ENTERED your name on this topic AND put up ONE pearl or ONE rare bone for 30,000c, I will buy it from you and say I did so on this topic. I REFUSE to pay 30k to anyone who doesn't offer a rare bone or pearl. I am a Wolf of the Ocean, so I prefer to have rare bones and pearls only. 2 and 7 are my favorite numbers, so MAYBE I will let this giveaway event last until the 27th of December, 2018. But If I run out of money I will let you guys know it is over by posting here. Thank you to everyone for the good times, the crazy times, the angry times, the sad times, and all the fun in chats from ppl I may never get to meet. Just know that you guys are awesome and I hope you enjoy PL as much as I did! Love, Oceanwolf27.

My friends of the ocean, where my imagination resides.This isn't just closure, this is goodbye.
Murderous_Ghost1
ł ₳₥ ₮ⱧɆ ⱤɆ₳₱ɆⱤ. ₣Ɇ₳Ɽ ₥Ɇ, ฿Ɇ₵₳Ʉ₴Ɇ ł ₳₥ ØVɆⱤ ₳ⱠⱠ ₮Ⱨł₦₲₴ ₮Ⱨ₳₮ ł₴ ⱧØⱠɎ. ₩ⱧɆ₦ ɎØɄ ĐłɆ, ł ₩łⱠⱠ ₮₳₭Ɇ ɎØɄ ₮Ø ɎØɄⱤ ₣ł₦₳Ⱡ ⱤɆ₴₮ł₦₲ ₱Ⱡ₳₵Ɇ.

Hey everybody! Thank you for all the love! It means a great deal to me. I've bought pearls and rare bones from as many people as I could, but I still have way more money than I thought I would need. So I'll be doing some 100k giveaways for short sudden quizzes. Once again, I'll try to keep it fair in the sense that one person who has won 100k once can't win again. So, if anyone sees this, then thank you again for your wishes and willingness to seek me out when I tend to hide away a lot. Check around to see if I'm on any of the chats. Love u guys! :D
What if I fall? Oh, but my darling, what if you fly?

Everything is done. It's time to say goodbye. Thank you to everyone who made this experience a memorable one in my life. :)

Now here I go, into the deep
Oceanwolf27’s account plunges into eternal sleep
I take with me no money, no friends,
Account balance zero, nothing to lend,
Just a caterpie, the first poke in PL,
Some badges to keep, past wins they will tell,
And as I bid adieu to you,
I braid in my pearls, and take my bones too
Thank u, friend, for reading this poem,
Take care now, I’m going home.<3

What if I fall? Oh, but my darling, what if you fly?